Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk SCAMMED me( F1R3 ) 65 gb

This is a discussion on DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk SCAMMED me( F1R3 ) 65 gb within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahahahahahahahaaa ok bro i press stop...
Page: 6

!ndream

ahahahahahahahaaa
    ok bro i press stop

Banned

Originally posted by SillyHo
    sorry eric maybe leaveing it locked woulda been best...and 000000 actually our attitude is pretty good..we play to have fun period...we dont care about NP glowy armbands who can solo what and who is the best PKer...just a bunch of friends that hang out and play for fun...if thats a bad attitude...then ill live with that name.
    1.OMG your the best, too many ppl show how greedy they are in this game. OMG i love you lets have sex

2.and this is between greyhawk and fire i tdont think he should of taken it to the forum. selling dupe items scamming, blah blah blah.

3. 2.4k ap its believable, +9 FP? hes rich enough to buy and save to upgrade them...they can be found as low as 100m's. if you call him a duper for that look at +10 stellitos, +9 sala, +9 swordbreaker +9 hornxbow.

Grayhawk a duper !!
    Never

btw...
    zero ---> extra idiot... "i am the best , on i know how to play sin, the rest are n00bs... bla bla bla"
    eric ---> why u r deleting some posts??? this is forum where we can post whatever we want, so pls....
    BC ---> maybe the best orc clan, with BEST ppl,with truestful ppl who are great friends
    R4TN1K ---> best sin :lol: (done with KO)

eric ---> why u r deleting some posts??? this is forum where we can post whatever we want, so pls.... <-- not exactly

!ndream

Originally posted by Ratnik
    btw...
    GreyHawk ---> 2.4k ap... x4 fp's +9, x1 rogue chitin +8, x2 dex earrings +12 ( i think ), x2 kek +3, pp+1, and elf belt , IB+8.. put it on lvl 71 and u will see ur ap... *( i am not sure is it his gear, i think that )
    (done with KO)
    humm
    ib+8=128 // ib+9=141

i think

255+(175+++) DEX STAT and +8 Iron bow =2.3+~ ap

or 255+(150++) DEX STAT and +9 Iron bow =2.3+~ ap

look pictures, this bow not+8 ^^

im not Einstein, nevermind

scammer, duper, bastard greyhawk please write your weapons and armors. :blink:

his bow is +9 this is a fact. you are telling me that in the space of a couple of months since he lost tons of gear, he can get himself keks+3, fp+9 and an iron bow +9? not to mention all that other stuff. hes a fucking duper stop defending him.

mason_cro

when u kill 5 atillas every day like he does money is not a problem

5 ATTILAS A DAY? HOLY SHIT HE MUST BE BILL GATES.

yup, lvling near atilla spot on trolls killing atilla on all 3 servers

mason_cro

displaying ur arrogance again lol...tell me,what was WP/EP/PP worth before ROFD ? a lot for each,espc WP.now imagine getting a couple of EACH in a matter of days. what'd that be like?
    5 atillas a day was only a figure of speech,u know, to emphasize how many he killd. plus,he got lucky with them dropping a lot.
    again, i do not approve his actions.he's got a bad rep anyhow,if some1 else had done it it wouldn't be nearly as dramatic as it is now.

if a turk had done it he would probably be getting flamed worse. greyhawk has gotten away with cheating for fucking ages. the one good thing arestides did on ares was to ban him. you are just talking a load of bollocks. he was cheating years ago when he was trying to sell thousands of macro'd abyss gems to me, and he has only gotten worse.

mason_cro

i am telling u dude, i don't care. he admitted duping himself, no need to argue there. i'm just tellin u what i know bout recent events and false accusations, and believe it or not,some of them are false.

lol, first at all...
    this game SUX
    leave that fucking game already!!!
    go and spend ur free time in ur real life..
    girls, friends and family are waiting for us...
    have u ever ask urself why u r playing this shit???
    u can do much better thinks in ur free time...
    go go go, lets start to farming girls

Banned

Originally posted by Ratnik
    lol, first at all...
    this game SUX
    leave that fucking game already!!!
    go and spend ur free time in ur real life..
    girls, friends and family are waiting for us...
    have u ever ask urself why u r playing this shit???
    u can do much better thinks in ur free time...
    go go go, lets start to farming girls

then why the heck are you in the forums?!?!?!?!?!?!!, u go spend ur free time in ur real life ok?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast