KO Keeps crashing during the loading screen?

This is a discussion on KO Keeps crashing during the loading screen? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone else have this problem? I Tp to Ronark Land, and while it was loading, it crashed, now everytime I ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default KO Keeps crashing during the loading screen?

Anyone else have this problem? I Tp to Ronark Land, and while it was loading, it crashed, now everytime I log in, and when it hits the loading screen, after 20 sec, it crashes. It does this with all my other accounts to. Anyone ever had this problem?

I have this problem with my second computer, and it has windows 7. My Windows XP is fine, what's weird is that my XP machine has less ram and a slower processor. For me, KO crashes when i'm loading into BDW or Chaos, but not to go to other zones. Any suggestions would help me out as well thanks

i used to have the same problem .......it went away after formating and reinstalling xp

hope this helps

Banned

It crashes when I chase/combo nubs in Ardream. I get an error message stating that "Windows has stopped working". I had to reinstall KO along with the patches to get it fixed.

I suggest tweaking your system with a registry mechanic and reinstalling KO from there.

Banned

Reinstall it

yep ...reinstall it

MrBucz

when I have any problem with ko that I cant fix in 15 min I am reinstalling it
    ALways works:P

Well.... i did Windows 7 and KO reinstall and it still locks up when going to BDW / Chaos....

wrong section