Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

duke/bach/bhisop rings drop rate?

This is a discussion on duke/bach/bhisop rings drop rate? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Think you are very wrong. Im reading 200+ kills no drops. People should be saying level when they got a ...
Page: 3

Think you are very wrong.

Im reading 200+ kills no drops.

People should be saying level when they got a drop.

Boss is just a mob - item droprate based on level diff.[/b]
    Level 59 assassin in ardream killed about 20 of the 3 bosses. gotten 1 rol, the rest MD's, elixers gold coins etc

ING

in March and April, I was very Lucky ^^ 4 ROL's from Bach by 1.5 month. I killed by this time 6 Bach and 4 with drop

abdeucethree

bishop seems nice to me, im 4/9 on roms, bach is a bit more iffy, 1 rol out of like 30 lol and never gotten a roc yet :S

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

It just depends on your luck really/
    some people killed alot and havent got shit whereas someone killed one and got a drop, its sot of like the anvil i say lol
    LUCK

but yeah most of the rols rocs roms and shit coem from isloon. all injected into market from them becuz it is close to a 80% drop rate on them.

and others are from bach bishop and duke, becuz there are 3 zones where they spawn at different times of the day: ronark 1, ronark 2, ardream 1.[/b]
    i never get to kill the duke since the humans have speed edits and know when they spawn from other turkish gms who give them times.....
    rather stupid if u ask me....
    drop rate = turkish 100% usa = 20 %
    ';x

im not really sure bout lvl diff cause my friend has killed a few bachs n dukes n he has gotten enough to make +1s. n he hasnt evn killed more than 15 probably.

wow sucks for you guys first bishop i ever killed in pathos dropped me a fucking rom when they were 42 gb greatest day in pathos for me

wow sucks for you guys first bishop i ever killed in pathos dropped me a fucking rom when they were 42 gb greatest day in pathos for me[/b]
    42gb for rom o_o

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

It just depends on your luck really/
    some people killed alot and havent got shit whereas someone killed one and got a drop, its sot of like the anvil i say lol
    LUCK

but yeah most of the rols rocs roms and shit coem from isloon. all injected into market from them becuz it is close to a 80% drop rate on them.

and others are from bach bishop and duke, becuz there are 3 zones where they spawn at different times of the day: ronark 1, ronark 2, ardream 1.[/b]
    someone here need to do more isiloons ^^
    80 % drop ........ only laughting
    its more like 20% of drop a unique (include scorpion shield on that ^^)......happened to kill ALL the isiloons that respawned for more than a week and dont get a single motherfuking drop. And if u think i am bullshiting, there is more than 30 ppl on this forum that killed the shit with me ^^.
    True that on the next week we got 2 iron sets but heh

Just 5 dukes? its nothing.
    Seriously i killed about 35-40 ( i almost sure even more , i played over 4 years ) dukes and i got only 1 time ROC and it was in DCZ , all the times in CZ i got shit.
    With Bach and Bishop was the same , killed about the same as duke , and i got only 1 time ROL and when i got it i had bug and could't loot :] anyway the drop rate its not that high , just need some luck.
    I got 2 times CS from Lesath at the time you had some nice rate , and rings , just nothing.
    All what you need is luck , its not about the rate really.

Think you are very wrong.

Im reading 200+ kills no drops.

People should be saying level(of player making killing blow) when they got a drop.

Boss is just a mob - item droprate based on level diff.[/b]
    Always killed with 70+, just on C-west killed prolly 50+ dukes in a month and a half caught 4 roc's. Killed equvialent bach's and bishops no drops. My luck with drops on though changes from server to server. On gira i caught more rom's, on pathos more rol's, kinda weird

42gb for rom o_o[/b]
    yes sir in pathos about 1 year ago i think? or less was last summer so just under a year ago

Jason269

my first duke i got a ROC lol, after all that i never ever got a roc every again

i killed a few bishops here and there, got a rom but then neva got one ever again lol.

and never got a rol i was in a 2 man party and other guy killed it and got it n i wasnt there.

Boyce

Dcz seems a much better droprate, you frequently get gold coin there. But in cz ive never gotten a gold coin.
    On topic, 1 rol from around 50 duke/bishop/bach.
    On one restart though our 3 man clan party killed duke bach bishop and got a roc and rom

Taylan

I am playing this game for 3 years and i only got 2 RoL's, 2 years ago and 5 months ago, 1 RoC 1 month ago, 1 RoM 3 years ago, and i have killed atleast 150 of each probably.

1st bach i killed solo was when i was BP lvl 72 and got rol :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast