HEY BROS this guys acct just got hacked LETS BUY IT!

This is a discussion on HEY BROS this guys acct just got hacked LETS BUY IT! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Pretty sure i've seen just about enough of this dumb shit that i can take , i dont see why ...
Page: 1

Pretty sure i've seen just about enough of this dumb shit that i can take , i dont see why ko4life mods are allowing this there really should be a rule made about this because most of the time the seller is misleading the buyers by saying the acct is safe.

Every time someone gets hacked they come here whine about it for a week sucking that pipe dream of getting a roll back then a few days go bye and they make a new topic /S> xxxx char blablabla . Almost all the time they forget to mention its just recently hacked or even hacked multiple times yet they always mention how they have full info failing to mention the turk who hacked it has the same info , email , secret answers , and if ppl knows its been hacked they say how they changed all info which i can probly safely say 95 % of the time its bull shit even if they do change info it doesn't change the fact thanks to k2's shitty system it can easily be hacked again .

Now i know sometimes ppl confuse the word "hacked" when they actually get scammed which i can understand selling ur account that but if the scammer used ur full infos to hack u then selling ur account knowing that u mine aswell call urself a hacker .

Also when hacked accounts are sold the seller also can now safely scam back the acct and have a full proof way of saying its not him because the account has already been hacked in the past

All of the above is reasons there should be a rule about people selling accounts that are not safe that have been hacked , or there should at the very least be a rule that they must notify on the topic all the info regarding the account because quite frankly im the only one on olympia that seems to find it hilarious that ppl are dumb enough to offer on accounts that just 2 days ago were posted about being hacked i mean seriously , allowing them to sell is no different then letting them scam or hack .

Cadence96

Yes. Those people are hypocrites and thiefs. Most of the times they don't even know how they got hacked.

Banned

Uh... Then people would lie. EASY

If you don't do the research about the character you want to buy and/or you don't think its a good idea just don't buy it. Simple.

Ko4life can not keep all the stupid people away that buys characters and gets scammed and would not have gotten scammed if he had used common sense.

Account trading account buying is not safe and ko4life does not support it as in doing a middle man but i do know of a MOD who has done a middle man trade like 2 weeks ago.

Slmz0rs post in ko4life or resolution center.

this topic is up for discussion not recommendation which is where i post at ko4life

ppl dont use common sense obviously which is why they've made so many other rules why not another which obviously should already be a rule regardless some type a rule needs to be made regarding the situation simply look oly section two retards there one who buy items from db hacker and whines when he gets hacked himself and another who is tranny using voice changer on vent but at least he is upfront bout that hacking part

seriously some TYPE of rule needs to be made regarding it as there really isn't nething and just saying ko4life doesn't support it is dumb because even if they dont support something there has to be rules / guidelines regarding it otherwise u just got a buncha retarded headless chickens

Banned

But its like you are trying to get people to be honest and thats not what there going to do no matter what. Ko4life does not support it so that means their saying basically do it at your own risk. In lower terms --> If you get hacked/scammed dont come bitch to us about it. Thats what i think. So no there should not be any rules due to not supporting it. And actually come to think of it, this is a market moderator problem.

Edit: I think if the account was hacked/scammed back by a previous owner then the person who sold the account should be held responsible. Even if the guy who sold the account did not do it, they could have not sold the account in the first place and prevented the scam/hacked account to be taken back. But then again their would need to be a rule for that and then guess i just contradicted myself didnt i?