Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

dunken pk, the lost art of ko fun?

This is a discussion on dunken pk, the lost art of ko fun? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello all.. here we are again! This topic serves two purposes, first of all im testing if my ko4life account ...
Page: 1

Hello all.. here we are again! This topic serves two purposes, first of all im testing if my ko4life account really works again (have been in some weird limbo where i could not log in to my ko4life account for couple of months :F) so if you see this thread perhana/moraine/clan "cracked"is back and playing again (this time its mainly logos)
    So im sorry if you have pmed me in the last 4 months in the forums and got no answers ..i havent got your pm:s either :lol: (the real reason being: too drunk to even type)

Anyway my question is: have you ever done drunken pk, and if yes.. what was your conclusion? passed out in the middle of cz, exped by trying to slide human base towers (fun as is seems i wont recommend it, quite fruitless!), made a whole new vocabulary just to make things more exciting??? (slm Wagyar & unfaithful).. you name it! i wanna hear about it though, ko for me is mostly about having fun, if you had any fun while playing while drunk please share it, im waiting for your DRUNKEN exploits!

p.s. ty for paddy/lutz etc. if my account finally works again and this post gets through

Hi im spamming to 25 post.[/b]
    aaargh, i knew there was a reason i quit ko.. this quy with a large penis must be one of them (im affraid its bigger than mine!!!!)

edited.. some1 else must have been feeling low cause of beavis's gigantic penis and banned him or something cause i cant see his post anymore
    despite the obvious spam i think i liked the person (allthough his gargantuan penis made me feel a bit jealous)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

aaargh, i knew there was a reason i quit ko.. this quy with a large penis must be one of them (im affraid its bigger than mine!!!!)[/b]
    rofl

and no, i've never had drunken pk... i'm a nerd, i don't drink :mellow:

dah

rofl

and no, i've never had drunken pk... i'm a nerd, i don't drink :mellow:[/b]
    Poka drinks with his lesbian aunty h34r:
    I haven't tried drunk KO, but drunk CS = pwnage.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I need 25 posts =\ 3/25 and chick nerd zuahahah[/b]
    u kidding right? u dont need 22 more posts, u can already post anywhere...

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I need 25 posts =\ 3/25 and chick nerd zuahahah[/b]
    You don't need 25 NEW posts (since you have over 25 already), you just need 1.
    You can post in market sections now.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

You don't need 25 NEW posts (since you have over 25 already), you just need 1.
    You can post in market sections now.[/b]
    How can it be that hard for some ppl to understand lutz, TELL ME!
    :mellow:

Banned

Muslims cant drink so supportability no turks should have experienced this

TheChupster

rofl

and no, i've never had drunken pk... i'm a nerd, i don't drink :mellow:[/b]
    You liar you have been giving your account info to everyone while you were drunk that is why you've been hacked so many times. Wait.. wait... OMFG maybe you have just been a nub all this time? :blink: hmm... :huh:

Maybe when you come to N.Y. finally we can get drunk and we will party! I am married so no girls tho. oh and no you can not touch me while you are drunk. <_<

:P I love Poka still even tho he broke my heart! <_<

As for me everyone who knows me knows I see crazy shit in the game as it is without me being drunk but I have played drunk and it is funny. I hear Glar plays drunk all the time and Pk&#39;s awesome drunk. :lol: I&#39;d like to be in one of their pk parties one day and see him in action drunk as hell.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

You liar you have been giving your account info to everyone while you were drunk that is why you&#39;ve been hacked so many times. Wait.. wait... OMFG maybe you have just been a nub all this time? :blink: hmm... :huh:

Maybe when you come to N.Y. finally we can get drunk and we will party! I am married so no girls tho. [/b]
    can&#39;t say that didn&#39;t hurt.

TheChupster

I edited my post and you should know I was just messing with you. :P Don&#39;t be getting mad at me puto.

[quote]"

damn, since about 90% of ppl playing ko nowadays are turks this must be the reason i dont seem to relate to the majority of ko players anymore..

anyway.. i take it that its ok for you ppl to take it in the arse but seriously are you are too good a muslim for ever have tried some "dunken pk™" ?

come on drunkards no need to fear the wrath of God in the afterlife (polls say that only a minority of Gods read k04life.com) so feel free post your drunken experiences here (wagyar doesnt need to, we all know he didnt even try to play ko sober)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I edited my post and you should know I was just messing with you. :P Don&#39;t be getting mad at me puto. [/b]
    chupamelbicho...

TheChupster

chupamelbicho...[/b]
    :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Can&#39;t help it, I&#39;m a lovely person![/b]
    +1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast