Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

dunken pk, the lost art of ko fun?

This is a discussion on dunken pk, the lost art of ko fun? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...can you even type your account name/password when drunk? I sure as hell couldn't...
Page: 2

Willows

...can you even type your account name/password when drunk? I sure as hell couldn't

"dunken pk™" ?[/b]
    Original Drunken PK team was You as mage, me as archer and Unfaithful as assasin, altough sometimes it was me as mage, Unfaitful as archer and u as assasin and sometimes.... :lol:

I also wanna thank awesome drunken pk team Justnothing, Furry, Lervababa, Chusco and Socrates :P

Hmmmm actually I think KO got a LOT more sober when I left :blink: Oh well you still have your Irish players out there and some newbie CrackeD players who are underage and drink coca-cola ( pajatso, nesma, ruttu :lol: ) and some who cannot hold their booze ( Morainesedai, Fingor )

Now come play Archlord fatass, today is clan war and we need newbie chars for it :blink:

Omg how can i forget those days i was working at pulgoso's restaurant and drinking a whole sixpack of beer while we were pking them starting with the rum, damm miss those days it was more than fun "waggy i love you" "waggy fuck you" "waggy sing red red wine pls" LMAO!

Canadian

I can't be on a computer when completely wasted.. The screen fucks with my vision. Start getting light headed.

ub3rslart

Ive pked off my tree on ecstacy....I ended up trying to cure orcs and duff my own party....i think there is a recording somewhere

ah drunken pk always ended with us all just stood there somewhere in cz talking on vent and being completely oblivious to the game :lol:

and perhana escape this terrible curse while you can, back to archlord with you

does pking while high count?

ForgetIt

zzzz

Ive done drunken PK alot! I remember ringing mos <Soulslayer> cybercafe up @ like 3am hahahaha. Woke up in my PC chair before with pizza on my lap those were the days!

Only time I&#39;ve ever done it was with Chusco and Felix, good times. One other time I played a friend&#39;s sin cause he was noob and quit, and managed to delevel it and lose 4k np. Felix, there you have it, that&#39;s why I fucked Crosby&#39;s account!

Canadian

Ive pked off my tree on ecstacy....I ended up trying to cure orcs and duff my own party....i think there is a recording somewhere[/b]
    intense, there was a time we ate it like candy. fuk.... those conversations... lol, the love, the sex, the trips up and down.
    ahaha, now it&#39;s da beers and buds....

chocolate butterflies, twenty-twelves, orange big macs, mitsubishis, biege crosses, fuk im glad those days are over.

TaDaaa

Drunken PK is only really fun with a full Vent. We have some really good sound files of Gresnik getting into a fight with destoryer_master. They then went to the areana and Gres got pissed and yell because destoryer was using skills. LMAO

Hopeing to get some good stuff of Havvk tonight, its his birthday and he has promised drunk/high PK.

... and some newbie CrackeD players who are underage and drink coca-cola ( pajatso, nesma, ruttu :lol: ) ...[/b]
    omg

Kralya

exped by trying to slide human base towers[/b]
    ROFL! i&#39;ll try drunken pk when i pass all my exams! xD

captain_oi

there is no pk like drunk pk, but problem is my gear always end up on anvil after ^^

thank god you can now seal items and i cant remember my sq when im drunk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast