Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

dunken pk, the lost art of ko fun?

This is a discussion on dunken pk, the lost art of ko fun? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Original Drunken PK team was You as mage, me as archer and Unfaithful as assasin, altough sometimes it was me ...
Page: 3

Original Drunken PK team was You as mage, me as archer and Unfaithful as assasin, altough sometimes it was me as mage, Unfaitful as archer and u as assasin and sometimes.... :lol:

I also wanna thank awesome drunken pk team Justnothing, Furry, Lervababa, Chusco and Socrates :P

Hmmmm actually I think KO got a LOT more sober when I left :blink: Oh well you still have your Irish players out there and some newbie CrackeD players who are underage and drink coca-cola ( pajatso, nesma, ruttu :lol: ) and some who cannot hold their booze ( Morainesedai, Fingor )

Now come play Archlord fatass, today is clan war and we need newbie chars for it :blink:[/b]
    h0t tp ? couple days ago nesma was soo energetic so he decided to give some coke to his keyboard... also candy pwnd his keyboard when he was having "drunken pk". ahh we got so great team <3

morax

h0t tp ? couple days ago nesma was soo energetic so he decided to give some coke to his keyboard... also candy pwnd his keyboard when he was having "drunken pk". ahh we got so great team <3[/b]

haha i think i am the master of drunken PK, devile and mee will definitly back me up we had some good laughs

little_painter

dont forsete count as a drunked pker? or is 24/7 drunk peps not seen :mellow:

does pking while high count?[/b]

Stoned pk ftw..

Tha_Diablo

Stoned pk ftw.. [/b]
    +1...

when im strunken (stoned and drunk) i mostly fell asleep

only stoned i pk masterfull
    only drunk.... dont happen so much so i dont know :/

tagueurfouteam

+1...

when im strunken (stoned and drunk) i mostly fell asleep

only stoned i pk masterfull
    only drunk.... dont happen so much so i dont know :/[/b]
    hahhaha lol
    +2

Heroia

The resulsts of drunken pk was -2k np in ~1h... And then i fell asleep.
    Next day i logged and saw that my nps reduced... I was like WTF ?! Thought i was hacked... But then remembered that i pked yesterday...
    h34r: Pwned

ANZAC_Mondane

yep,, ive done Drunk Pk a few times, and end up throwing my paper cloths on the Anvil,, lol,, Hence why i have +7 paper gloves today <_< i blew them up other night trying for +9 lol,, now have to make another pair of +8

But,,, it has paid of a few times,, have a few +9 now, jsut need hat and gloves :P wich seem at moment hard to make,, Mage paper is blowing up while at same time Preist BP is working grrrr

And as For PK...... when im drunk,, i do thinks like Not pot and go,, shit,, im dead,, mybe if i poted i might be ok or lock onto OBL or Atross :-)

Doom356

haha i think i am the master of drunken PK, devile and mee will definitly back me up we had some good laughs [/b]
    you can be master but wagy is your god he is simply the best i also remember when he and moraine was doing drunken pk he was assasyyn and he speaked english and finnish mixed up and we was just like WTF

you can be master but wagy is your god he is simply the best i also remember when he and moraine was doing drunken pk he was assasyyn and he speaked english and finnish mixed up and we was just like WTF[/b]
    Rolf, yeah we even made our own mixed turkish-english-finnish vocabilary :lol:

hottp = tp me damn fast or my ass is fried <_< actually hot tp neeeds to be said 5 sec - 5 mins before u need to be tped depending the drunken stage of mage, if it was Morainesedai, no matter when u say it, summon comes when u least expect :lol:

I frıız = I will cast ice and slow them
    got kısd = Some mofo killstealed me
    got kıll = 50 nps richer
    I stın = stunned him

Hard to explain how we prounce those words, but hell yeah suddenly we noticed we weren&#39;t able to have normal converstaions anymore...That week was full of booze and fun fights and 3 lost libers..... :huh: Dean and I mean one week and if U had seen the amount of booze we did drink you would have fainted just incase to make sure you wanna live okı :P

Bl1ns3

None screams more gaylike for a tp like a drunk waggy.

And it doesnt matter if u tp him in time or not, he always screamed for tp when he was already death. If you made it in time and saved his hairy ass, he was killing in that moment and YOU are the reason why he couldnt kill!

But there was nothing better than being drunk and pk a bit with all the little ladies :lol: . Just one hint: If waggy ask you if you ever heard him "singing" his rap ... RUN ... as fast as you can!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123