BDW BUG

This is a discussion on BDW BUG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i m a lvl 75 priest who set up merchant not long after juard dungeon in eslant... after some time ...
Page: 1

i m a lvl 75 priest who set up merchant not long after juard dungeon in eslant...

after some time of merchant... i received a timer for bdw... i thought it was a bug that jus shows the timer

HOWEVER!! after the countdown, i was tped into bdw and was killed by wall hackers... lost 14k only lol, was lucky i sold no shit...

SO GUYS PLS BEWARE!!!

u will lose money in there as bdw area... and the area is very small... as such, i recommend that u do not merchant during times when bdw and/or eslant jurad is in play(jus incase eslant JD is bugged too)

i got a feeling that wall hackers might be selecting rich merchants to bug, kill them in bdw and getting their money...

moradon may no longer be safe for merchants anymore>>> at least not for me...

zabjaka

its been here for a while.. wasnt it? lol

its old bug....

silverbuffer18

[quote]
    i m a lvl 75 priest killed by wall hackers... LOW LV BDW, they cant do more then 450 damage .. but yeah this is old

archer can very easy cancel priests heal and for pots its too hard also.

Magenta

Yea, normally I farm koxpers and their NPs. But I come to farm them every day b4 BDW, so today I went to spot and near bridge they started attack me and I had only 480 mana pots so they killed me. I was rly angry, so I came back and pwned that noobs. Hehe, I wish U are luckier next time nups. I also got few of them in town :-) .

MrT

Solution: Relog.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

i m a lvl 75 priest killed by wall hackers... LOW LV BDW, they cant do more then 450 damage .. but yeah this is old[/b]
    Does it matter if he is a level 75 priest?
    When you get arrow shower hacked, your getting spam spiked pretty much, while not being able to heal even one time.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I thought that bug was fixed...last i heard of this was like 11 months ago back on Girakon...

i m a lvl 75 priest killed by wall hackers...[/b]
    LOW LV BDW, they cant do more then 450 damage .. but yeah this is old[/b]
    maybe he was afk ?