Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Is Dupe back?

This is a discussion on Is Dupe back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well whatever :F we can clearly see that via really wanted that shard, as we can see he pmed that ...
Page: 16

Hostibus

well whatever :F
    we can clearly see that via really wanted that shard, as we can see he pmed that guy few times but well.. its his decision and whatever, maybe its greedy ( maybe its sooo fcking greedy ) but he took it ;s so what ... most of us would do same -.- well maybe u wouldnt ask for that item but u would accept trade and u know that ;P

i did what i did, i sent letters to gms so that they can check if these items are clean or not, i sent in a support ticket while servers were down so that i didnt get banned. But in the situation i was put it, i chose accept.

As far as the items being deleted, should the items be found DUPES or Illegit, they will be removed, simple as that.[/b]

Ehm, I don't know if you noticed, but you posted a SS by the guy saying:
    All these items are made by machine (I don't think he means anything legit by that)

This is even worse than beleiving Powerful was legit...

I wonder what makes him think GM wil accept such weapon after 12 pages of ppl flaming him about it.

Banned Senior Member

This got out of hand pretty damn fast after I went to sleep

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516