Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Is Dupe back?

This is a discussion on Is Dupe back? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just ban all insanity and all are good...
Page: 5

just ban all insanity and all are good

Um LOL? It IS either a dupe, dbhack, or gm "gyft". There are no legit +8 exception mirage swords, +8 shards, probably not even +8 mirage daggers. Especially not all from the same guy, and being given away. I don't know what happened, I'm not going to flame insanity, because I would have taken the items as well, but they are definately not legit.[/b]

you kidding me?

Fang = 50mil ++

MD+1 = 500k

Trinas are everywhere

MD+8 totally possible. :-\

Sno0p

it takes 5 seconds to look at a log... its nearly immediate[/b]

How do you know ? :blink:

Mike_Miller

DANG YO, well fuck it just tell him to hand us all +8 or is it just a insanity thing?

Interface

Um LOL? It IS either a dupe, dbhack, or gm "gyft". There are no legit +8 exception mirage swords, +8 shards, probably not even +8 mirage daggers. Especially not all from the same guy, and being given away. I don't know what happened, I'm not going to flame insanity, because I would have taken the items as well, but they are definately not legit.[/b]
    There is no 100% legit person in ko for sure.

I was asking, what will he do if the item isn't duped ?

learn to comprehend imo.

just ban all insanity and all are good[/b]
    we haven't done anything wrong. There is no reason To ban us. Again, you are blindly flaming.

Banned

you kidding me?

Fang = 50mil ++

MD+1 = 500k

Trinas are everywhere

MD+8 totally possible. :-\[/b]
    I'm not sure if your just trying to be a smartass or what, but if you actually read my post I said PROBABLY aren't any MD's +8 yet. But were supposed to believe that this guy has 2x md +8, 1 or 2 shard +8, raptor +8, cleaver +8, exc mirage sword +8, and probably more? Yea ok, and I'm the easter bunny.

There is no 100% legit person in ko for sure.[/b]
    How dumb are you?
    What about a level 1 noob who just killed his first worm?
    Aside from that, there ARE 100% legit people, without question.
    It just depends how you define legit.

Ki1laH

I call shenanigans.

Why in gods name, would even a DUPER put something like that in trade and give it to you for free when they could easily sell it for hundreds of USD.

Think about it, think think think about it.

So, how did you dupe them? You're story was weak...very very weak.

Banned

I was asking, what will he do if the item isn't duped ?

learn to comprehend imo.[/b]
    Well that's not even a valid argument. Anyone with common knowledge of this game will know it's not legit.

Ki1laH

By the way, GM's can't always check if it is a duped item, once an upgrade is successful it has a different Item ID and if all the previous +7's that he duped were burned or deleted...whelp.

Laggy

Maybe its legit but a little hard... Adonishit got full shell +7 and glow HB

poiz3n

this reminds me of some1 named IIIIIII or some crap back in ke, hed go around duping coins and buying everything in merch, potions in mord were 999m and he would buy em , i think it was diez or xig or cyp 1 of those noob servers no1 cares about lol

poiz3n

By the way, GM's can't always check if it is a duped item, once an upgrade is successful it has a different Item ID and if all the previous +7's that he duped were burned or deleted...whelp.[/b]
    ur wrong and should shut the fuck up

tnx

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast