Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Dupe is back...

This is a discussion on Dupe is back... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And your a flamer thinking your cool You also wrote "Why do you think the turks are not allowed here" ...
Page: 7

And your a flamer thinking your cool

You also wrote "Why do you think the turks are not allowed here"

What did you mean by that?. Thats a racist comment unless you explain otherwise. And quick too [/b]
    You got something other to do then troll the forum?

Redemption

[/b]

why didn't you take my advise i sent u a pm to change ur sig like 2 sec b4 majix changed it and now you are mocking him.... we have 2 people so far just screaming out BAN ME

SouthS

why didn't you take my advise i sent u a pm to change ur sig like 2 sec b4 majix changed it and now you are mocking him.... we have 2 people so far just screaming out BAN ME[/b]

because you stupid

Redemption

You got something other to do then troll the forum?[/b]
    although i disagree with his post and believe it is immature you must let people post their opinion =]

HiyaImBest

So you guys think dupe is back? Must be kind of stupid.

If some guy would have known how to dupe he would dupe so much he would have money to buy whole market?

Why have no body done this? Maybe cause it's impossible to dupe in the latest patches i heard many comments like lets try to find alot of bugs with the new moradon patch, NO ONE did find anyway to bug or dupe.

They have made it secure, which im gratefull for.

thoose comments my friend knows how to dupe, but he wont tell me is just retarded he would have buyed the whole market then.

SouthS

although i disagree with his post and believe it is immature you must let people post their opinion =][/b]

I LET POST MY OPINION AND YOU STUPID!

this will be fun to sift through.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567