Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dupe back with new style

This is a discussion on Dupe back with new style within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Font colors are a personal option of customizing ur acc just like sigs...so what ur doin its like telling someone ...
Page: 2

Mario

Font colors are a personal option of customizing ur acc just like sigs...so what ur doin its like telling someone to change his/her sig w/o it having nothing wrong with it [/b]
    not really, if some1 use JET forum style, CANT read a shit with blue text

RiseAgainst_

I use jet and i gotta select his text so i can read itttttttttttttttttt

not really, if some1 use JET forum style, CANT read a shit with blue text [/b]
    See? its a way to customize ur acc..if it affects u in any way then dont do it at all, u just proved my point.

I use jet and i gotta select his text so i can read itttttttttttttttttt[/b]
    I use default and cant see the tex in ur sig

writting with color is funny :huh:

Mario

ofc its hes account and he can customize w/e he want... but there are ~20.000 members on this forum, who cant read hes posts, so... need mark hes text to read what is kinda annoyin

Banned Senior Member

actuallty I can read their text fine on the Jet theme. The only text I cant read on the Jet theme is the basic blue they put into sigs, it's not bolded and smaller. Hence why my sig is red Can be seen easily from both themes

Mario

actuallty I can read their text fine on the Jet theme. The only text I cant read on the Jet theme is the basic blue they put into sigs, it's not bolded and smaller. Hence why my sig is red Can be seen easily from both themes[/b]
    blue is gay color... its explain everything

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

To get back to topic ncs dupe method has been around for ages. I know 1 more working method wich has been here since N_O quited for the first time. 2 i knew that worked at the start of FD were fixed really fast tbh :huh:

RiseAgainst_

See? its a way to customize ur acc..if it affects u in any way then dont do it at all, u just proved my point.
    I use default and cant see the tex in ur sig [/b]
    Going red like emorogue
    read it again b1tchhh

To get back to topic ncs dupe method has been around for ages. I know 1 more working method wich has been here since N_O quited for the first time. 2 i knew that worked at the start of FD were fixed really fast tbh :huh:[/b]
    like this guy said ncs dupe has been around for a long time...and i thought it as fixed :huh:

Knaller

see this is a problem with the ko community, no one actually cares about people duping even tho most people used to whine there heads of when they got dupe wiped :/

<span style="font-family:Arial Narrow">if its fashion to write in other fonts and colors.. im gonna start too</span>

Banned Senior Member

like this guy said ncs dupe has been around for a long time...and i thought it as fixed :huh:[/b]
    yes we did get offtopic, but untill the NCS dupe method is fixed yet again, there is nothing we can do about it

PlayerofRogueC0la

dam ... , ii heard that people are starting to dupe master quest items, like lesath, shaula,HQ feather,,ect,, because k2 deosnt wipe them...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Last = LastRaid, DesertEagIe&#39;s clan leader, one of LOTH&#39;s subclans

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast