Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dupe FTW?

This is a discussion on Dupe FTW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HaHa was just looking around for some nice items for my rouge and lone behold what do i come across.... ...
Page: 1

stevouk

HaHa was just looking around for some nice items for my rouge and lone behold what do i come across....

The guy who has this is selling it for $300.00, he actually speaks english....DUPE FTW? <_<

oops o duped ur topicccc aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

That should be a dupe alright, but imagine having a Legit one eh?

stevouk

I came across this on ebay...just for those who are wondering where the SS is from :P

stevouk

Just think what else is on the servers, i also came across a Hell Breaker +9 and an Iron Belt +5.................................

Akroma

umm ive seen it before... thats longyan&#39;s staff (dupe...)

5DollahSuckySucky

stevouk

All i am posting this for is to once again show that K2 dont really give a fuck, there is Iron Belts +5, Hell breakers +9 and lycaon +9, and thats just the screenshots i have came past in the last 20 minutes all for sale on ebay -.- obviously only an idiot would buy this stuff or a turk...same thing xD....Basically what i am saying is that people like this arnt even competition, at the moment this may just be a minority but one day will turn into a majority and the game wont even be worth playing (not that i&#39;m saying it is anyway) they would most likely own a lvl 80 warrior even when they are lvl 62 or something...this game sucks -.-

Perfect

..... +9 is nothing +10 is nothing its most likely duped who cares +9 is the new +8

stevouk

..... +9 is nothing +10 is nothing its most likely duped who cares +9 is the new +8 [/b]
    I would be interested to see your items if +10 is nothing O.o :P

Dread

i love how he says "ive used it bla bla bla bla w/e w/e" , anyone else notice how he dosnt have enough mp to even equip it?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i love how he says "ive used it bla bla bla bla w/e w/e" , anyone else notice how he dosnt have enough mp to even equip it?[/b]
    u dont have a merchant char? u dont have more than 1 char? not being able to equipt isnt proof its a dupe...

killer2675

thats one hell of a staff though lol

anyone else notice how he dosnt have enough mp to even equip it?[/b]
    lol h34r:

it could be legit, esp. since i saw the guy that just trina&#39;d shard +8 to 9 without to burn anything..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast