Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dupe FTW?

This is a discussion on Dupe FTW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why does ares have so many dupes? I'm sure dies has it's dupes, but it seems ares has twice as ...
Page: 3

why does ares have so many dupes?

I'm sure dies has it's dupes, but it seems ares has twice as many...[/b]
    You got like couple of people confirming the lycaon is legit its not a dupe, i dont know how can you say its a dupe before you got any evidence and i dont think the second SS is from Ares , actualy i think its from Diez.

You got like couple of people confirming the lycaon is legit its not a dupe, i dont know how can you say its a dupe before you got any evidence and i dont think the second SS is from Ares , actualy i think its from Diez.[/b]
    settle down, i'm not calling the guy a duper... emo fucker

but ares does have a shit load of dupes...more then dies i'd say...

[/b]
    dies wonder?

WarMachine

Dirka never made it, it bought it off a DB hacker so either way its not 100% legit. So shut mouth and stop acting like its legit when

1. he didnt make it
    2. its DB hacked
    3. He paid USD for it

so in reality its not legit in USKO terms. Now will it get wiped? probably not since hes had it for a long ass time already. But to say its legit is a lie.

not to mention 80% of his gear is babashop, which is fine but just letting you know the items he gets his stuff from is from a DB hacker.

garfieldbr

i dont care with dupers. i see alot ppl from usa greece peru canada using jewell+3 weapon+9...
    well not only turkish players are dupers and babashopers...
    and about this lycaon staff+9 it's 110% legit... my friend who sell have also rols +2 ib+2 me+3 ae+2 crystal pendant +2 and other gg items... and it's 110% legit i know cuz he told me when bought (like 15months ago) so.

garfieldbr

Dirka never made it, it bought it off a DB hacker so either way its not 100% legit. So shut mouth and stop acting like its legit when

1. he didnt make it
    2. its DB hacked
    3. He paid USD for it
    so in reality its not legit in USKO terms. Now will it get wiped? probably not since hes had it for a long ass time already. But to say its legit is a lie.
    not to mention 80% of his gear is babashop, which is fine but just letting you know the items he gets his stuff from is from a DB hacker.[/b]
    u sure?

WarMachine

100% sure I use to chill with this dude on vent all the time.

garfieldbr

1 thing u know
    db items never can be deleted
    like ib+21 of greyhawk ms+10 of monsterkill complete +21 of xMuratx etc
    but i think db items are +10 only
    +9 is massive dupe and make 1+9 and broke others +8 i think

WarMachine

The guy he gets his stuff from is very expensive. But he can asssure that it wont get wiped which is why he has higher prices so im sure he didnt want to pay anymore for +10. Since im sure his +9 would of been a lot. And if like I said if dirka was the one who duped it he would of went +10 since it would of been free. But instead he paid for it so he went +9 which would be cheaper instead of buying a +10.

Peronsally, I dont know the guy really well (the guy who he gets his items from) but dirka told our old clan before if anyone needed anything let him know and he can ask the guy to make it. Another reason why I left clan.

not to be mean,
    but a +8 weapon
    a preview window
    and some photoshop skills... can be a +9 weapon

you guys already belived my hb +9 and i just cutet it out there oO
    you shouldnt belive all what you see on a screenshot or what a person tells you, belive that what you see o.O

I got one!

This guy even shouted it in Moradon, that's how bad it is...

stevouk

w/e you retards, this is no way legit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123