Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Dupe in ionia

This is a discussion on Dupe in ionia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Full clans with ib+3, dual rols+3, etc. I am sure k2 reads here. We want item rollback. What are your ...
Page: 1

Full clans with ib+3, dual rols+3, etc.

I am sure k2 reads here. We want item rollback.
    What are your thoughts guys?
    Will you be quitting ionia if rollback is not done?
    Have you already quit ionia?
    Were you one of the lucky ones that got to abuse the dupe?
    did any of your clannies hook it up with good items?

Imhotep

Full clans with ib+3, dual rols+3, etc.

I am sure k2 reads here. We want item rollback.
    What are your thoughts guys?[/b]
    proof plys ?

TrialModerator2

There has been some dupe discussion lately, yet someone still hasn't posted a single proof. =(

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Just got DieForMe (Leader of AngelsOfDeath) and MangiaCapra banned (Leader of 2nd PHASELIS clan). I asked why they are shouting selling +9 items, no response. M4ksi (alliance to MangiaCapra's clan, 1st PHASELIS) says he was just warning people of the dupe, which doesn't make sense because MC was selling "SELLING>>> RAPTOR +9 | HELL BREAKER +9 | YTL ONLY... etc"

There's a protest going on as we speak. Server is very laggy, people are getting rollbacked and miscalling some people's items as they are duplicates (when they aren't). Items blackening in other words. Don't buy anything from Merchants if you are on Ionia 1 right now. Either way, prices are way up because some people just have "infinity amount of GB's". Aleenia logged off saying this is too much work for her, bah. Poor GM's

edit: If a leader of a clan gets banned (terminated), doesn't the clan get bugged and force themselves to remake? If so, big score, lol.

Validating

there's some weird shit on diez too with blessed stones, ppl selling 9475394857349857 of those

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

There isn't any dupe yet

Proof Plz ?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

there's some weird shit on diez too with blessed stones, ppl selling 9475394857349857 of those[/b]
    I'm trying to get those merchants banned too, but none online atm and both GM's logged off "in defeat" :C

Imhotep

all come to c-west ahha

Ignore Me Senior Member

I heard one explaination of the dupe method.

I'm not sure they would ban anyone for it. because almost everyone would be duping if they wanted to or not.

Just an obvious need for roll back.

denon33

Wonder if its gonna be the same as when they messed up the drops and tyons were dropping ROL's etc...And they said, "Overall the items injected will have no effect on the game or markets", and they never rolled back lol....

Booked my flight to Istanbul already with a pocket full of cash....legit +21rb items, +3 uniques..hmm K2 epic fail again. geez it just gets better and better every day.

For sure they will roll back, so expect hundreds of posts about losing exp and items. Yeah its not fair. But when did they ever play fair?

PS, any one know why that guy Xinxin ( chinese sounding name ) standing at the top of the stairs for the last 2 weeks in moradon on CW is selling bahamut helms for 27m and armor for 37m? Far too many people selling these PUS items really cheap. I smell something fishy.

I duped my pus scrolls by accident in Iona during the lagfest, thought it was just a visual bug so I relogged but they were still there even after I relogged. I don't need attention or something, just letting you guys know that there is some sort of bug that lets you dupe your stackable items/pus items. I already submitted a support ticket to k2 about it but didn't get a reply back yet.

I can tell you guys how to do it, but it won't help to contribute to a "cheat-free" community. You can pm me, but I'll ignore you anyways. And don't be afraid. It was an accident, and it will stay an accident. I am not planning on becoming a full-time duper.

" I heard one explaination of the dupe method.

I'm not sure they would ban anyone for it. because almost everyone would be duping if they wanted to or not.

Just an obvious need for roll back."

I think they should ban people for it. Just my opinion. But it's Duping, =/. If they know about it and abuse it, They should be punished

Psyh3ll the problem is other people buying the duped items. They would have held the item and then would be considered........ duping?

Our only hope is to rollback items to 2 days ago.

All Ionia servers are bugged and there is no dupe in other servers, just for Ionia.

Yeah i understand that, But I think k2 can trace the items that were bought back to the duper, I know it would be alot of work, And a rollback would prolly be a bit more worth it. But still >.<.. Something needs done.. And soon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast