Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Dupe in ionia

This is a discussion on Dupe in ionia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maxi will always suck but iron set +3 is too far ;p...
Page: 4

Maxi will always suck but iron set +3 is too far ;p

notice thats they say attempt
    investigate the causes of the recent issues and attempt to curb them

night_warrior

Greetings Knights,

Due to recent Noah issues on the new Ionia server, we will be shutting it down for approximately 3 - 4 hours. During this time we will address the root cause of this problem and roll back to yesterday evening.

All Power Up Store items purchased during the rollback period will be sent back to you via in-game mail.

We apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you for your support in ensuring that fair play is had by all on Ionia.

-Knight Online team

yeah new news

Greetings Knights,

Due to recent Noah issues on the new Ionia server, we will be shutting it down for approximately 3 - 4 hours. During this time we will address the root cause of this problem and roll back to yesterday evening.

All Power Up Store items purchased during the rollback period will be sent back to you via in-game mail.

We apologize for this inconvenience, and thank you for your support in ensuring that fair play is had by all on Ionia.

k1ll1ngspr33

well, at less than 1 month old server guy that have glave+8 decides to try it to +9 exactly same day when Ionia dupe rellog bug appears (right after it hes trying to sell it fast over USD bumping his topic like a crazy) - sorry I dont believe that. Now bring ur clannies to flame me :<[/b]
    That kinda made me laugh. 1st of I rebirth upgraded it from +5 myself. 2nd I didnt make it yesterday, the last upgrade to +11 was the day before yesterday, and I had the +10 a few days before that. Ive been trying to sell my glave since it was +9 rebirth 198ap, if you even checked the market place you would know. And im bumping it like crazy because I want to quit this stupid game.

But thank you for the little giggle man. ^^

[/b]
    i lold

im pretty sure its already fixed

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Servers came up, logged in, Items expired and i see " Weapon defence armour expired ".... lost my dd helm

Upgraded my quest staff to +5 last night, log on today and its gone, so im like ok ill go re-do the quest but ive already done it so bb :P

Servers came up, logged in, Items expired and i see " Weapon defence armour expired ".... lost my dd helm

Upgraded my quest staff to +5 last night, log on today and its gone, so im like ok ill go re-do the quest but ive already done it so bb :P[/b]
    The dd helm is wierd and I&#39;m sure you can count it as a loss.. The staff WILL be replaced if you send a ticket Im sure of it.. Maybe pm linus or cali on forums for quicker help.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Yeh ive sent a ticket, cant get a response from a gm tho (enceno), probably has 99999 pm&#39;s of same thing :P

It sux... i am getting owned in pk because no dd lol..

ok wtf. after the restart, i logged in then i got dced. now i cant see my character, but i can see the name, level and class. I can login on the character, but when i get to information data, the game crashes. wtf

when did it go down....?
    i&#39;ve been online for the last 2hrs

rageer

teres thousands of CHINESE ppls farming bifrost in server 1 right now. Mobs there drops more bes then anyone needs.

the +3s is gm bought items not duped i guess.[/b]
    and thats why i switched to c.west.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234