Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Dupe on Ionia -.-''

This is a discussion on Dupe on Ionia -.-'' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yah i just logged i fucking lost legit +8 shell i just made on monday night a warrior pendent and ...
Page: 4

yah i just logged i fucking lost legit +8 shell i just made on monday night a warrior pendent and some money i'm getting so pissed at this game. I just want to go to Cali and shoot up k2 its honestly retarded.[/b]
    I heard on vent bro when u were saying about this, im sorry u lost all that shit

Hydr4

Kick from clan please?

I saw that before i came 2 work this morning, i cant beleive it, but we must ask him if he made, cos if u look he did have a +8 no rebirth before so i guess u never know. Ive never seen him on personally tho.

Hydr4

I've seen him online a couple times , but he never wanted exp or whatever , just sat there quietly

I've seen him online a couple times , but he never wanted exp or whatever , just sat there quietly [/b]
    Has he ever been on vent? ive never seen him on there/ asking for exp or pking, never asking for help, never in BDW and he is 1 level lower than me, hmm maybe koxped? there is also a warrior in subclan with name like t893knds he had a raptor this morning, dno if he is a koxped char or sum1 couldn't think of a good name lol

xD cant believe 2 rappys 9

Hydr4

I can't believe we're adding people without checking them?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

And it matters because? Its there money, they can spend it how they want.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I can't believe we're adding people without checking them?[/b]
    1) Aviv... fucking use your own account and post your own shit. How fucking retarded do you have to be for flaming your own clannies... which you do every day on here and clan chat.

2) If you don't know M1rza from Ares, then you shouldn't be talking... ask anyone who played with him as to what kind of babashopper he is.

3) If this was another other person in the clan that appeared with a +9 item I would have kicked him, but knowing M1rza's past, I highly doubt that it was illegal.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Has he ever been on vent? ive never seen him on there/ asking for exp or pking, never asking for help, never in BDW and he is 1 level lower than me, hmm maybe koxped? there is also a warrior in subclan with name like t893knds he had a raptor this morning, dno if he is a koxped char or sum1 couldn't think of a good name lol[/b]
    the reason you never see him on is because ur asleep whenever hes on you little nub hes always in my booro parties

see that guy i locked on and its ionia
    see the thing next to his name

arenita

And btw, mirza doesnt use koxp...
    Would be good if you have any doubt with someone from clan, just ask that person about it or post into ur clan forum...
    Doesnt speek well about you if you come here and post shit about someone, flaming ppl without knowing...

Icy

And btw, mirza doesnt use koxp...
    Would be good if you have any doubt with someone from clan, just ask that person about it or post into ur clan forum...
    Doesnt speek well about you if you come here and post shit about someone, flaming ppl without knowing...[/b]
    +1 <3 arenita

so far for the 100% legit clan fatality
    grimreaper with exp bug
    mirzaa with a raptor+9 (maybe babashopped maybe not, either way its a duped item)

also http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...=IDontGiveABuff
    that guy has some nice items for a 1 month server

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast