Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Dupe on Ionia -.-''

This is a discussion on Dupe on Ionia -.-'' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guess you're one of those guys who throws a hissy fit anytime someone proves him wrong. I understand completely ...
Page: 7

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I guess you're one of those guys who throws a hissy fit anytime someone proves him wrong. I understand completely because everyone can't be as intelligent as me.

By the way, rental items are +7. Thats pointless and noobish to me because i use +8 and i'd rather have my own items anyway.[/b]
    So tell me something. Instead of just being a grown person and leaving the conversation, why do you keep insisted on the flaming to continue? I swear you idiots never learn.

:lol:

ILoveYouToo

So tell me something. Instead of just being a grown person and leaving the conversation, why do you keep insisted on the flaming to continue? I swear you idiots never learn.[/b]
    Because it's almost 4am and the servers still aren't up yet, idiot.

Because it's almost 4am and the servers still aren't up yet, idiot.[/b]
    You stay up untill 4am waiting for KO to come up? D:

I'm an idiot? Maybe you should do something more productive with your life rather than waiting for some virtual pixals to come online.

auditurbo4

I'm an idiot? Maybe you should do something more productive with your life rather than waiting for some virtual pixals to come online.[/b]
    Jaspreet he doesnt know how to jack-off yet..or he just doesnt have the right tools. Leave the little boy or girl alone.

ILoveYouToo

You stay up untill 4am waiting for KO to come up? D:[/b]
    I work at night and sleep during the day =l
    I'm an idiot? Maybe you should do something more productive with your life rather than waiting for some virtual pixals to come online.[/b]
    Do something productive? I've done more productive things in the past month than you have in your entire life kid. You have no idea about what i'm involved in.

Jaspreet he doesnt know how to jack-off yet..or he just doesnt have the right tools. Leave the little boy or girl alone.

smile.gif[/b]
    You want to find out the hard way?

For some of you guys that are extremely bored. May i suggest this site to you. If you have a vent of at least 4 people you will love to play Online Monopoly. http://www.pogo.com/games/monopoly. I hope this is not against forums rules..

auditurbo4

You want to find out the hard way?[/b]
    The same way you found out?

Nah im good...but im sure there are a lot of fags that would enjoy your company.

ILoveYouToo

The same way you found out?

Nah im good...but im sure there are a lot of fags that would enjoy your company.[/b]
    Don't worry, i'm usually busy but i'm sure i could squeeze you in. Or squeeze in you.

Trialmoderator6

Waiting on the next flame... anyone?

:lol: what r u doing at 4am
    Some ppl dont have better things ito do in life than spam forum, pls go get some sleep :lol:

ILoveYouToo

Some ppl dont have better things ito do in life than spam forum, pls go get some sleep :lol:[/b]
    If you kept reading you would see that i work at night and sleep during the day. 4am for me is like 4pm for you guys -.-

auditurbo4

Don't worry, i'm usually busy but i'm sure i could squeeze you in. Or squeeze in you.[/b]
    Sorry bud, you must be over 2 inches long to squeeze anything out or in.

After numerous hours of digging through information, you do not qualify.

Trialmoderator6

Some ppl dont have better things ito do in life than spam forum, pls go get some sleep :lol:[/b]
    Sorry bud, you must be over 2 inches long to squeeze anything out or in.

After numerous hours of digging through information, you do not qualify.[/b]
    Muted. Anyone else?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast