Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Dupe items+3 in Carnac East

This is a discussion on Dupe items+3 in Carnac East within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; even if its duped and being sold for 999m is just insane, 1gb is 13 ytl. 130ytl for +3 eme? ...
Page: 2

even if its duped and being sold for 999m is just insane, 1gb is 13 ytl. 130ytl for +3 eme? lollllll[/b]
    130 YTL for an EME+3 that will be wiped real soon :P

haha but people say c-east is still better than c-west somehow. dumbasses.. and yea selling 99m cause coins wont be wiped and he wont be banned. but the eme will prob we deleted.

Donkeyd1ck

if this shit continues, im sure they will wipe all +3 uniques @c-east.

J

I'm pretty sure he has a friend holding his merchant for him. I doubt he'd be trying to sell it.

Havvk

I wanna think that K2 did this east-west thingy to see that "that specific country" is guilty of the 99% of the shit that happens in this game.

welcome to c-east is all i can say to the retards that think its better then west.

Wow!

The king. Senior Member

100% Dupe, or gm friend or so

PaPaSmurF

Haha, I got a good laugh there. I hope all those people who changed servers are kicking them selves now. Shouldn't have left the legit server. Although, nothing but shitty players mainly on C-West .

Oh well, we all know who runs that server. Mr. Muhammed Allah Akbar. Have fun getting shit on by turks.

Banned

i seen that picture and thought to myself , wtf who would be that stupid , then i seen it was c-east and i already knew

Haha, I got a good laugh there. I hope all those people who changed servers are kicking them selves now. Shouldn't have left the legit server. Although, nothing but shitty players mainly on C-West .
    Oh well, we all know who runs that server. Mr. Muhammed Allah Akbar. Have fun getting shit on by turks.[/b]
    lol no cause i made a nice profit of it

Oh well, we all know who runs that server. Mr. Muhammed Allah Akbar. Have fun getting shit on by turks.[/b]

lol and ppl said c-west was bad becuz there wasnt no turks to populate the server, i think id like to keep it that way after seeing that

kibal

haha but people say c-east is still better than c-west somehow. dumbasses.. and yea selling 99m cause coins wont be wiped and he wont be banned. but the eme will prob we deleted.[/b]
    all servers r the same , the best server is in wich u play and where ur friends r , please stop trying sell us c-east like the best server ever cose u r failing so bad.

ooo

wow everybody gonna freak out now.

TechaTecha

lol HA!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast