Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Dupe items+3 in Carnac East

This is a discussion on Dupe items+3 in Carnac East within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; C-E is not the only place this is happening. To think it is, is plain ignorance! I use to play ...
Page: 3

Richie

C-E is not the only place this is happening. To think it is, is plain ignorance!
    I use to play Cypher and yesterday for the 1st time in a few months i logged in. I was pm'd within 5 mins asking if i wanted to buy dual +4 W.E. You may say...Thats Cypher...nothing new there.
    But when i see that he was only lvl 57 and also selling dual imir +4 and IN+4 IB+4, then it really does say something for the state of this game :/
    Also looking in spam chat in Moradon and seeing more +3/+4 uniques being sold than +0/+1/+2, You know theres something very wrong.
    I have decided to never log in again, after having a clannie offer me a bug method to make +10 armors and wanting to sell it to me for $500.
    I honestly cant be fucked with this game anymore, its pathetic to even hold any hope for change!
    Yes the Turkish population are the main cause for the state KO is in, but that would be put down to share numbers. The sole blame tho, can be put in K2's lap for incompetence and straight-out ignorance.

Shit like this has been happening since day 1 of USKO, nothing will change. Your stupid if you think it will!

tasartir06

Haha C-East its becoming the worst server ever lets go new server fag [/b]
    fu xD... i want to buy 1 xD

eduarvera23

Oh shet

PaPaSmurF

lol and ppl said c-west was bad becuz there wasnt no turks to populate the server, i think id like to keep it that way after seeing that[/b]
    No kidding.

all servers r the same , the best server is in wich u play and where ur friends r , please stop trying sell us c-east like the best server ever cose u r failing so bad.[/b]
    wow. your failing pretty fukign hard. im against c-east not for it. it says c-ewst under server for me. asshole.

fail harder pls.

Hell_Angel

wow....c-west barely broke the +2 phase with nub uniques

if there is a dupe bug it will affect every server just the retarded ppl think that Carnac - E will be the only server fuked up because this

most dupea are found by the turks. no turks on c-west. maybe 2?

Banned

If it's on C-East its on every server. Just not public.
    Just to that person who said "And those people who said C-east was better"
    Use logic
    Its easy

but what if those 2 turks comment about the dupe to their english friends .. so 1 entire clan will get +3 uniques and those english players comment it to his friends

btw I still remember when ppl said "OH YEA CARNAC W HAVE NOT TURKS WE WILL GET LESS CHEATERS, LURERS, KSERS"...

This is why you come to my server....
    <-----

no flames pls, just trying to save lives

xdiablox

I&#39;m pretty sure he has a friend holding his merchant for him. I doubt he&#39;d be trying to sell it.[/b]

yeah yeah nice im pking over there in dcz mauahahaa i will get +5 unique&#39;s

StoneColdAngel

Abuse the uniques bug to the max :S

xdiablox

Haha, I got a good laugh there. I hope all those people who changed servers are kicking them selves now. Shouldn&#39;t have left the legit server. Although, nothing but shitty players mainly on C-West .
    Oh well, we all know who runs that server. Mr. Muhammed Allah Akbar. Have fun getting shit on by turks.[/b]

Well Actually i am sticking my foot up my ass. -.- because i told my friend that c east is better than c west..... Ermmm.. dammit i just got gold prem on that server with trina.......dude wtf if this isn&#39;t a corrupt gm gift im just gonna go back to fucking private Servers or Quit KO.

Banned

babashop?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast