Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Dupe items+3 in Carnac East

This is a discussion on Dupe items+3 in Carnac East within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is it so easy to Dupe items ?...
Page: 6

Alhena

Is it so easy to Dupe items ?

cl30patra

Mini cypher already.[/b]
    Cypher east guess that's why they named it C-E lol

Yea you just gotta press CTR + C and CTR + V and voaila.
    I'm JK.
    Dunno, only tried to do it with buses once xD

lil_mageskillz

its obviously dupe. it cant be babshop because then the guy loseing bunch of money. also not gm gift because then why would he sell for so cheap if. its duped he trying get rid of it as fast as he can b4 it gets wiped.

Banned

I rather dupe before I babashop. AT LEAST ITS FREE!!!!!!

ceast may have +9's and shit...
    but atleast its hella populated and u always have ppl to kill unlike 5v5s in cz on cwest...
    on topic:
    thats one fked up shit...

marlot0

but atleast its hella populated and u always have ppl to kill unlike 5v5s in cz on cwest...
    on topic:
    thats one fked up shit...[/b]
    agreed whit it and i think the most important thing is when you play whit your firends and all your friends are enjoying it when that enjoy is gone server became the most bored place for you so fuk all who think east is better than west and also fuk to all who think west is better than east just play your fukin server and enjoy it

Pietrucha

Hmm, and what if there will be no dupe wipe? I bought few Bp +8 armors from market for resell, they were duped, and they bugged in my inventory (i send ticket - customer support didnt help, they told me to speak with Gm online Oo). It was more than half year ago and i still have them blocked in my backpack (4 slots are useless). Maintance doesnt delete duped items i guess :s, so it is all about Gms.

xdiablox

I read on frmtr, someone said that there was a way to make from for example 1 roc a +3 roc. this also counts for +9 items according to him....[/b]

yes . This here. This is . Called Duping.

Havvk

on topic:
    so u prefer to play in a crowded server in cz against 100 pll with +3 uniques and get fuked up than play in a server with ppl who speak ur same language or at least u can comunicate and "normal items"?

i prefer to play against 10 guys and have a fair fight than get fukd up by n00bs who need those items to kill,and i say it cuz i played in Diez and i was 75 and i had +0 uniques (wp+1) shells +8 set and rappy +8 vs lvl 80's with at least +2 uniques and fuk them up.

legit servers ftw

xstep

Enjoy C- East...

and yes, this is cause of turks...

Banned

on topic:
    itīs more ppls in c-west now then before

and u have to PAY for playing on east whie u can play for free on a private server.

xdiablox

wow.

wow...so many 3's. lol have fun on that shlthole server. atleast ardream is crowded most of the time now..cz usually has a couple parties each now also.5v5 my ass.

Aurora

First; i'm sorry for not reading all posts. It is really so long to read at 5 am.

Anyways.. I have started a topic in official forums about this some weeks ago, but my topic deleted for no reason.

We all know the koxpers killing Isiloon, Felankor, Ultima and BF mobs. And i am sure some was really Chinese. But Chinese never upgrade items. They only drop, sell cheaper then markets, and sell GBs for USD.

This issue has been discussed in Turkish forums, and the ppl who do those items posted in there. This is written in their MSN notices; "Selling +3 uniqs, +9 weapons in ALL servers." One of them says; "Those items are on XXX char. till lvl 5x." Some rumors says that they rented GM chars. :huh: Can it be possible? I'm asking cuz they are absolutely sure that the items are LEGIT.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast