Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Dupe items+3 in Carnac East

This is a discussion on Dupe items+3 in Carnac East within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW! 10??? damn thats ownage...[/b] xD... really fun xD... i just want to say... if u like ur server... stay ...
Page: 8

tasartir06

WOW! 10??? damn thats ownage...[/b]

xD... really fun xD... i just want to say... if u like ur server... stay in there... there are no better server than the server where ur friends are... even if its empty.

Changing topic... Hope they dupe wipe* this mothafucka items

regards

some friends said they like it more becuase in west more 1v1

creiken

lol... guys don't look so surprised remember when godzilla showed us that heaven from cypher was on girakon within a week it came out killing bosses in cz?

ah yes here we go
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...194634&st=0

waytogofranko

So, why do people still play this game?

marlot0

i think it is because people still finding it funny in some way. which? really dun know

lol... guys don't look so surprised remember when godzilla showed us that heaven from cypher was on girakon within a week it came out killing bosses in cz?

ah yes here we go
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...194634&st=0[/b]
    That was Akara

Havvk

So, why do people still play this game?[/b]
    Is not that,every single post now is like this,fighting for which is the best server in thegame and blah blah blah....

The best server is where u can have a lot of fun with your friends,thats the main purpose for me in the game,not gold farm,babashop and say im the best cuz of that...
    For me dies was the best cuz i played there alot,now is C-west so what
    The problem here is that ppl post in every single fuking topic either to build a name by spaming stupid things or increasing the post number,an example: Doc1 HELLO post, 80% of the posts are from ppl who didnt even played with him,i think some of them were like 1 yr old when he played :lol:
    This makes the forum gay,ive seen the General Chat and the last post of every single topic from 1 guy, why u have to be in every single post? i dont mean u,i mean those ppl who dont have other things to do ....

Just focus on ur friends,clan,server,market section server,and in the topics 1 of those are involved guys.

I feel better now

Banned

i prefer to play in a duper server than an empty server... I prefer 1000 times to play in a english private server than West... its like the Old West.... only dust in the server(no ppl).

I really get angry about this shit ... thats why i posted it. I have many good turks friend... they are actually my friends. I dont use turks like others clans.

Regards[/b]
    I don't agree with ya bro...
    totally wrong... west started a lil bit empty but know we got more people and more clans,, more ko4life members also are playing on west.. so... anyway..
    btw east looks like cypher but version 2008 :lol: . honesty I don't like duper servers.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

pretty sad that this shit still happens after how many years ko has been runnin. glad i quit long ago

Emporio

WOW! 10??? damn thats ownage...[/b]
    re-read my post, 10 is a minimum, yeh its not great, i didnt say it was, but at the end of the day 10v10 at a minimum isnt bad, you get a good share of drops and the game is fun, whereas move to other servers and the likelyhood of dupers,kospers, is more likely, to be fair the ratio of players to kospers is probably very similar, but it seems more on a more populated server as suppposed to the quiet one (CW).

creiken

That was Akara[/b]

so you wouldn't possibly see a connection between this and that?

ceast may have +9's and shit...
    but atleast its hella populated and u always have ppl to kill unlike 5v5s in cz on cwest...
    on topic:
    thats one fked up shit...[/b]
    ok im just gunna say to all u retards that still seem to think cwest is unpopulated... maybe u fierce ppl think so coz it was in first month of server... but tbh moradon is just as packed as any other server and xp runnin in all slots and cz is FULL of ppl at all times of day, so bb ok ? just coz use made wrong decision and went east and got screwed over.

they should merge Carnac E & W with Akara that would might solve the un populated problem

i think it would be cool if they merged every 2 servers close to each oter that would make the game more enjoyable a bit

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

re-read my post, 10 is a minimum, yeh its not great, i didnt say it was, but at the end of the day 10v10 at a minimum isnt bad, you get a good share of drops and the game is fun, whereas move to other servers and the likelyhood of dupers,kospers, is more likely, to be fair the ratio of players to kospers is probably very similar, but it seems more on a more populated server as suppposed to the quiet one (CW).[/b]
    10 v 10 isn't bad? In Moradon?

Alot more servers are considered dead have atleast 50 merchants of each nation.

And generally, the number of people merchanting in moradon is normally atleast double the number of people elsewhere in the server.

nathan16

yikes..
    wtf is happenin

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast