Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Dupe Much?!?!

This is a discussion on Dupe Much?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SO CAUSE HE TRADED HIS DUPED ITEMS FOR SOMEONE ELSES DUPED ITEMS IT MAKES THEM LEGIT AFTER THAT TRANSACTION? if ...
Page: 2

SO CAUSE HE TRADED HIS DUPED ITEMS FOR SOMEONE ELSES DUPED ITEMS IT MAKES THEM LEGIT AFTER THAT TRANSACTION?

if thats the case then my we+3 was legit cause i traded it for my we+1 and some gbs ROFL[/b]
    haha

haha[/b]
    this picture is bad photo shop... maybe he is shouting the items but look at his helm u can see all his hair under it and it looks funny i think someone is a little bit jealous maybe

im look again and armor poking out of Cs... look at hand holding shard the fingers have stronger outline for contrasting the shard which he added... maybe the guy duper maybe he good trader but the picture is from jealous man

GetRichOrDieTrying

not photoshoped ._.
    log d1 moradon u can see him right now

Validating

haha ok he was selling shard+9 and cs+0 before now got rappy+9 too? cool

this picture is bad photo shop... maybe he is shouting the items but look at his helm u can see all his hair under it and it looks funny i think someone is a little bit jealous maybe

im look again and armor poking out of Cs... look at hand holding shard the fingers have stronger outline for contrasting the shard which he added... maybe the guy duper maybe he good trader but the picture is from jealous man [/b]
    lol why would i be jelous i just took the ss and posted it >_<

kenpai

im look again and armor poking out of Cs... look at hand holding shard the fingers have stronger outline for contrasting the shard which he added... maybe the guy duper maybe he good trader but the picture is from jealous man [/b]
    Sure, cause this game has been perfectly programmed of course and you never have any collision detection problems, armor will fit exactly with any kind of shield, daggers never float in some magical magnetic field around a hand ...

You sir, are plain wrong.

Banned

thers like 50 bozkurts .. hes like mettcafe .. been around atleast couple years always having +8 shit for sell .. his archers always koxped .. seen him w/ +9 shit before .. had all +3 bifrost uniques .. blah blah

whhatever him and the 685960381 other fukkin cheaters is reason why i quit this game .. feel like a sucker knowing ppl going thru uber items like water that was taking me years to acquire ..

Aba

When orc rogues hold chitin shields while wearing chitin pauldrons it doesn that actually. And the pic is not photoshopped.

Lag0nx

I saw his DCZ char chitin gaunt +9..

didn&#39;t know he has a main in claw

Banned Senior Member

Srry im so late but this guy = 100% legit hes always in moradon selling/buying items u guys dont need 2 believe but hes legit

Banned Senior Member

didn&#39;t know he has a main in claw[/b]
    His char never used +9 chitin ore +10 gaunt i know it hes 1 of mine best friends at turk side

Banned Senior Member

Yup he never pked/bf ON that char 1month agg o he was Ardream now its 60+ he aske dfor vs me sometimes i did he got fantastic items he also got other char and thats a GG from diez

i wont tell names for flaming

anyway have a nice day im going away(Y)

Right chabo hes legit like ur +9 chitins :lol: just because hes always shouting selling his dupes that makes em legit? lol u pple believe everything ur said. He did have +9chitins atleast thats what i saw several times before in moradon.

didn&#39;t know he has a main in claw[/b]
    It&#39;s the same account, he just exped to 60+

Legit my ass.

darkrouge4040

He had +9 chitin guants he was merching in dcz before

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast