Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Dupe Much?!?!

This is a discussion on Dupe Much?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if hes an old ko player than its not that big a deal...they've had +9 shards/raptors and maybe others since ...
Page: 3

if hes an old ko player than its not that big a deal...they've had +9 shards/raptors and maybe others since i started playing this game....about 2-4 months after beta came out, and right before beramus came out.....hes got a chit shield...no big deal back then, IN no biggy, raptor +9 for the pros in the day, and the +9 shards were also for the pros back then.......but who knows, i dont know him it could be duped if hes selling +3 uniques all day...unless if he boss hunts on 6 different accounts..or maybe since hes been playing a while.

the only people who ever had +9's high class items on ares were dupers/getting gm items. But there were fools back then also saying they were "legit".

Right chabo hes legit like ur +9 chitins :lol: just because hes always shouting selling his dupes that makes em legit? lol u pple believe everything ur said. He did have +9chitins atleast thats what i saw several times before in moradon.[/b]
    xDDD

the only people who ever had +9's high class items on ares were dupers/getting gm items. But there were fools back then also saying they were "legit".[/b]
    yea good point, but i know F9DeviL had +9 raptor back then...he showed me..unless if it was someone else..but it was ares

i remember someone from ImmortalSouls got banned for duping +9 raptor, and +9 shard....he made 1 of each...and duped the +9's.

btw 0000000 where you in the no name clan on ares? (the one with batman symbol)

bahaha fuck off, we have never ever had a +9 raptor on that character and never will. Only two people used F9 while he was in immortalsouls and that was myself and Alex.

Psychosexy or gambit got banned for a +9 shard and zeus has the +9 raptor / +9 totemic on that warrior he renamed to daddyanke. Anyway it has nothing to do with f9 so stfu.

sexy Owa

he is a duper for sure :/ you should see him pk, i swear the only attacks as a sin that he uses is spike and thrust that is how fast his combo is, you have to time your potions just so you dont waste them -.- as a dcz warrior i spam sins for over 280 normally. i hit him and his +3 rols for 180 but i still drop his minor heal :X he plays like a duper and he is very much so equipped like one :/

dupe shows in more ways then gear :/ shitty pker

he is a duper for sure :/ you should see him pk, i swear the only attacks as a sin that he uses is spike and thrust that is how fast his combo is, you have to time your potions just so you dont waste them -.- as a dcz warrior i spam sins for over 280 normally. i hit him and his +3 rols for 180 but i still drop his minor heal :X he plays like a duper and he is very much so equipped like one :/

dupe shows in more ways then gear :/ shitty pker[/b]
    +111111

yea good point, but i know F9DeviL had +9 raptor back then...he showed me..unless if it was someone else..but it was ares

i remember someone from ImmortalSouls got banned for duping +9 raptor, and +9 shard....he made 1 of each...and duped the +9's.
    btw 0000000 where you in the no name clan on ares? (the one with batman symbol)[/b]
    gambit/psychosexy/xinny were all in on the duping in IS along with a couple of others like Corinne. I actually warned people about the +9 shards before ranking came out and before anyone knew about them but I was told to fuck off by pfil on irc.

F9 never had a +9. Infact when i quit he was in mostly +7 shell and +0 uniques.

And i would never sink to joining Noname clan. I was asked to join by muoi a few times but their pk ability wasn't good enough. I cant remember if i was ever in a "batman" symbol clan, maybe for a few days i dunno.

Banned Senior Member

Flame me for mine chitins+9 uniques+2/3 shard+9 exc shard+7 rebirth

i love it too own with that gear
    i didnt need that gear for own in ardream so i sold all for $$$$
    3k usd for a shitty game i love it

About Bozzkurd

his items are good

Why flame this guy he got 2x RE+3... why flame him???? Tez got we+3 never flamed him
    Rols+2 he have why flame him? we all know some people have rol's +2
    Shard+9 i know alottttttttttttttt people who have shards+9 non rebirth they made it
    chitins+11(9) hahah funny why flame? +8 is 15gb now? (Aba got 500gb)
    10x+8 chitins = 150gb gogo 20x chit+8 and 50x rebirth trina
    ull get 3-5 +9

(Im talking about rebiurth upgrading)

g2g now party here^^ srry for bad english

About his pk
    He sux yes ure right he cannot combo

but u cannot beat him so fast like all others

hehe i love it first english people getting hacked now also turks BB Anaksinamun

I know ChapL1S Got a 2h giga+9 (not sure if he still got it his friend Get0nWellWithMe was gonna buy it)
    I know lHeCtoRl got re+3 eme+3 chitins+9
    i know alot more who have +9/10items..

Validating

lol clan name says all and before i did 1 vs 1 with him when he had chitin+9/10 set and dude got owned so badly oh dear
    (had to put sunclasses on before heading to 1 vs 1)

Banned Senior Member

lol clan name says all and before i did 1 vs 1 with him when he had chitin+9/10 set and dude got owned so badly oh dear
    (had to put sunclasses on before heading to 1 vs 1)[/b]
    gogo va him fraps it if u say u kill him so fast i wanna see that
    Im sure u will own him but not fast

king arthur

check cafegeveze... turks selling raptors +9.. Shards +9.. GIGA +9.. etc etc.. in +3 , rocs +3.. ROF +3.. this is gay

You guys still talk about same shits
    Quit game ftw xD

Banned

Srry im so late but this guy = 100% legit hes always in moradon selling/buying items u guys dont need 2 believe but hes legit[/b]
    His char never used +9 chitin ore +10 gaunt i know it hes 1 of mine best friends at turk side[/b]
    Yup he never pked/bf ON that char 1month agg o he was Ardream now its 60+ he aske dfor vs me sometimes i did he got fantastic items he also got other char and thats a GG from diez

i wont tell names for flaming
    anyway have a nice day im going away(Y)[/b]
    Flame me for mine chitins+9 uniques+2/3 shard+9 exc shard+7 rebirth

i love it too own with that gear
    i didnt need that gear for own in ardream so i sold all for $$$$
    3k usd for a shitty game i love it

About Bozzkurd

his items are good

Why flame this guy he got 2x RE+3... why flame him???? Tez got we+3 never flamed him
    Rols+2 he have why flame him? we all know some people have rol's +2
    Shard+9 i know alottttttttttttttt people who have shards+9 non rebirth they made it
    chitins+11(9) hahah funny why flame? +8 is 15gb now? (Aba got 500gb)
    10x+8 chitins = 150gb gogo 20x chit+8 and 50x rebirth trina
    ull get 3-5 +9

(Im talking about rebiurth upgrading)

g2g now party here^^ srry for bad english
    About his pk
    He sux yes ure right he cannot combo

but u cannot beat him so fast like all others
    hehe i love it first english people getting hacked now also turks BB Anaksinamun

I know ChapL1S Got a 2h giga+9 (not sure if he still got it his friend Get0nWellWithMe was gonna buy it)
    I know lHeCtoRl got re+3 eme+3 chitins+9
    i know alot more who have +9/10items..[/b]

hes legyt( ty bro) huh lol ..

Validating

hes legit huh lol ..[/b]
    yo legyt

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast