Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Dupe Much?!?!

This is a discussion on Dupe Much?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why flame this guy he got 2x RE+3... why flame him???? Tez got we+3 never flamed him[/b] Tez is a ...
Page: 4

Why flame this guy he got 2x RE+3... why flame him???? Tez got we+3 never flamed him[/b]
    Tez is a cheater, anyone with +3's is a cheater.

Rols+2 he have why flame him? we all know some people have rol's +2[/b]
    read 1st comment

Shard+9 i know alottttttttttttttt people who have shards+9 non rebirth they made it[/b]
    i know a lot of people with shards +9, i know a lot of dupers

chitins+11(9) hahah funny why flame? +8 is 15gb now? (Aba got 500gb)
    10x+8 chitins = 150gb gogo 20x chit+8 and 50x rebirth trina
    ull get 3-5 +9[/b]
    There isn't a 25% chance to go +8-+9 however you do it, unless you dupe. I can tell you are gullible. When someone dupes an item, they ALWAYS pretend to have upgraded it by itself, with pure luck. When we kicked a certain warrior from hatred for possessing a +9 raptor, he eventually admitted to having blown up 27 +8 raptors to make it.

Lag0nx

You said he never pked on his dcz char nor had chitin +9 gauntlet.

i infect have a ksc of that gauntlets but i think i format my comp :/
    and he was so crappy running to the human pile like a suicide bomber and dying instantly

Speed

You said he never pked on his dcz char nor had chitin +9 gauntlet.

i infect have a ksc of that gauntlets but i think i format my comp :/
    and he was so crappy running to the human pile like a suicide bomber and dying instantly[/b]
    hmm that sounds like people who just dupe and have 0 skill lol think they can go own with all their shit and just get pwned everytime lol

CheckMeOut

Get0nWellWithMe now has the giga+9 and like someone else here said.. clan name says it all..

TOMTOM

If I'm not mistakin, Dante_ has +9 Giga too, no?
    Or had I don't know Oo

bahaha fuck off, we have never ever had a +9 raptor on that character and never will. Only two people used F9 while he was in immortalsouls and that was myself and Alex.

Psychosexy or gambit got banned for a +9 shard and zeus has the +9 raptor / +9 totemic on that warrior he renamed to daddyanke. Anyway it has nothing to do with f9 so stfu.[/b]
    i said either F9 or some other warrior, i wasnt sure...

meaning if it wasnt you.....then it was ( some other warrior)

all i know is it was a human warrior, maybeit was that warrior with Soul in his name, cant remember been 2 years xD

but yea it was gambit, i knew it was something with a G

no reason to flame me >.>

Infact when i quit he was in mostly +7 shell and +0 uniques.[/b]
    no way xD shell +7 was for the pros, it was all +6 everything like the mirages, shards,raptors, etc.. xD

good point tho

Banned Senior Member

no way xD shell +7 was for the pros, it was all +6 everything like the mirages, shards,raptors, etc.. xD
    good point tho[/b]
    Also in KO there where alot +9's already from ares i knew alot from GG's

But yea in ko u was 1 of the best when u got a MD/Shard+7 Old times<3 miss thoose times

RiseAgainst_

Who cares babas who cares, 1 duper more 1 duper less not worth wasting time of ur life by argueing about it

Also in KO there where alot +9&#39;s already from ares i knew alot from GG&#39;s

But yea in ko u was 1 of the best when u got a MD/Shard+7 Old times<3 miss thoose times[/b]
    yea xD +6 shard/md and you were good
    +7 md/shard and you were like god xD
    and the +8 shards didnt make you god...cause alot of good people had them back then, i remember all the glowing ones...(liek the one bobert was given by GM >.<)

+6 swordbreaker and you had uber gear, rare chitins with like mana on them was gg xD

good good times

Banned

hmm that sounds like people who just dupe and have 0 skill lol think they can go own with all their shit and just get pwned everytime lol[/b]
    fukkers dun care pk or combos when they making buttloads real money offa duped/bugg abused items/chars <_<

good point tho[/b]
    ZZzzzZz .. i remember feeling first time i log ingame and my char was in char select screen naked than a mafukker :angry:
    couldnt believe my leet +6 chitins were dupe ROFL

ZZZzzZZZzzZZz

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

You guys still talk about same shits
    Quit game ftw xD[/b]
    Please resize your signature - it is too large. Your signature may not exceed 500 pixels in length, and 300 pixels in height; this includes text, images, and other objects.
    Future warnings may result in further consequences; for more information, visit the ko4life rules at http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343.

-The ko4life Moderation/Administration Team

dragonsrock

all of that aguing is point less he is selling a +9 IRON NECK!!!, dont even try to tell me a IN+9 is legit it isnt evern possible :P

Banned

all of that aguing is point less he is selling a +9 IRON NECK!!!, dont even try to tell me a IN+9 is legit it isnt evern possible :P[/b]
    mynes legyt baba xP

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast