Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Dupe Much?!?!

This is a discussion on Dupe Much?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; farest :S and tez you are a cheater[/b] Why is he??? i dont like him but he isnt a cheater ...
Page: 6

Banned Senior Member

farest :S
    and tez you are a cheater[/b]
    Why is he??? i dont like him but he isnt a cheater

Did u saw Bozzkurd ever PK (maybe 10hours a week) he can easy trade/buy/Upgrade/Farm items u dunno

i cant win from u guys u will keep saying dupe blabla but fine

1st i am farest from being a cheater and people know that who actually have a brain...i got one we+3 in a trade so sue me...last time i checked you the one with gmed items like 3 times in less then one year

PS. always wondered why you named yourself 0....guess you were thinking of what you are in real life[/b]
    ^ that just wasnt funny lol at all...

farest??? ya mean farthest.

i hope you have proof to back up the 3 items he got form gm.

Banned

farest :S
    and tez you are a cheater[/b]
    cheater for what?

your the scammer and loser with no life

never cheated little kid

Banned

Why is he??? i dont like him but he isnt a cheater
    Did u saw Bozzkurd ever PK (maybe 10hours a week) he can easy trade/buy/Upgrade/Farm items u dunno

i cant win from u guys u will keep saying dupe blabla but fine[/b]
    and your right we dont like each other but at least you can see facts....i never cheated myself but i did associate with cheaters like coolboy, holydreams, and many others but i never crossed the line....one item on my account which was a warrior earing+3 was traded to me for a item i made myself

^ that just wasnt funny lol at all...

farest??? ya mean farthest.

i hope you have proof to back up the 3 items he got form gm.[/b]
    no need for proof....he got hacked 3 times and all 3 times he had uber items the next day....doesnt take a genius to figure that one out....either way its not proof but to me it doesnt add up so in my eyes theres your cheater

as far as coolboy being a cheater/scammer....my proof i have....he scammed my account and delevled it and i have msn convos for that.....anyone who delevels a char is a scammer/cheater even if he says i was undercover cause thats bs...no one is undercover for 10 months and 10 levels....thats just one sorry loser he got kicked from the char since he has no life other then ko

anyways if you want to go pms cause your a loser compared to even charlie msn me....i think most everyone liked him more then you.....i know less people bitched about him then they do about you

anyone here can flame me all they want...it doesnt hurt my feelings cause at the end of the day i make more in one week then there parents make in a year and i actually have a incredible life which i know those flamers dont.....compare real life until then STFU

Banned Senior Member

Agree thats why i still dunno why CoolBoy is on ko4life

Banned

Agree thats why i still dunno why CoolBoy is on ko4life[/b]
    he was banned by felix after i showed him msn convos of coolboy admiting to deleveling but will or paddy unbanned him cause there are mods who dont know how to do there job properly

and whats more sad is chabo who hates my guts can see facts for facts yet mods cant

Banned Senior Member

he was banned by felix after i showed him msn convos of coolboy admiting to deleveling but will or paddy unbanned him cause there are mods who dont know how to do there job properly

and whats more sad is chabo who hates my guts can see facts for facts yet mods cant[/b]
    hehe im gonna Laugh if u see i got scammed tx too CoolBoy ore somthing

u warned all people already and hes still here

ps:
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 463

edited posts / spammer

bad english :P

btw stole from ranking:P

http://www.igamehome.com/serlist.asp?yx=Kn...p;openclose=yes

I love ko getting fuked now:P

killer2675

dupes? cheats? ROFL AHAHHAHAHA you guys havent vistied cypher have you? i play cypher its nothing but +9 raptors, shards, shells, toto, impacts, chitin shields getting duped, just about everything good in +3 - +5 in the HeaveN clan rofl visit cypher for a day and u wont complain..

Banned Senior Member

dupes? cheats? ROFL AHAHHAHAHA you guys havent vistied cypher have you? i play cypher its nothing but +9 raptors, shards, shells, toto, impacts, chitin shields getting duped, just about everything good in +3 - +5 in the HeaveN clan rofl visit cypher for a day and u wont complain..[/b]
    hehe yea i know but people think thats normal +9 on cypher

When someone's shouting selling something +9 it doesnt mean he has those items,on the 7th or 8th day of logos i think when there was that event with the snowmans i was shouting selling Shard +9 got tons of pms that i'm duper and crap,and i was pretending like no,if i was a duper why would i make only shard +9 and crap like that,because i was bored ;d

Banned Senior Member

When someone's shouting selling something +9 it doesnt mean he has those items,on the 7th or 8th day of logos i think when there was that event with the snowmans i was shouting selling Shard +9 got tons of pms that i'm duper and crap,and i was pretending like no,if i was a duper why would i make only shard +9 and crap like that,because i was bored ;d[/b]
    Yea some people shout for getting attention

But this guy have thoose items i know him

killer2675

heres a lil example when i was on my dcz..

did this in less then 2 mintues whyll running threw moradon

ANZAC_Mondane

it not that Hard to make good Gear,, but it takes time and you have to do it and save ,,, Buy lots of Chitans Raps ect at Xmas time,, i got Raptors for like 60gold,, shell warrior for like 5 gold,,,,, and out of that, i made,, and with my freind a full set of +8 Compleats for her mage, ,as well as a +8 glave, 2x Exixir staffs and 2 lots of warrior shell ,, ntr to mention my Mages had a Full set of +9 cloth and wizzy ,, oh,, Hat was still +8 i think B) and blew up like 10 +9 Woods trying for a +10

So,, waht im saying it very Posible to make +9 crap,, herd its the Same odds as going from +8 to +9 :huh:
    Alot dont have +8 shell becasue they might try like 2 times and go,, Fuckit it,, not gona try again,, as i never gave up

I was going to try for more +8 Shells before i Quit this game,, but i wasnt going to pay any more money to The wankers that run the game,,, wich ment No trinia and at the Time Trinia where over the 999 mark to buy :mellow:

But someone that seems to sell items that took me ages to make all the time seems a little,,, Odd
    Alot said i was lucky,,,,,,,,No i wasnt lucky,, i never gave up,, Made my first +8 Elixir First try ,, my 2nd with No trinia out of 4 with no trinia ,, 3 lots of shell with no trinia ,,but,, i blew and wasted shit loads of Money trying,, Mainly on Bus,, as i never gotthem from a Merchant,, alwasy Charon

And is this Guys Items Legit,,, well i have no Idea

As for me making +9 ,,,,,, hmm,, ive felt like Logging on and blowing up my +8 ect,, im Pretty sure 1 would go +9 ,,, but i would look pretty silly with no Cloths and 1 +9 Item :-/ ,, Pus most +8 shell i made wher for Real life friends that Played,,, But we all Play WOW now Zulu'Hed (Mandissa) 70 lock if anyone drops in one day (Allience)

KaChing

heres a lil example when i was on my dcz..

did this in less then 2 mintues whyll running threw moradon[/b]
    pff lol u these are almost the only ones with +9 that u can see in moradon , that warrior from heaven has it for more then 5months
    ppl like u make cypher look bad , im sure that other servers have worse >_>

murat12

damn it, i would love to have shard+9

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast