Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Dupe Much?!?!

This is a discussion on Dupe Much?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sure would be nice...
Page: 7

Aba

sure would be nice

nah...bozz is legit I think. He trades all day in moradon. Nice shard though I thought mine was the best in diez.[/b]
    Your +7? Guess not B)

Banned Senior Member

Your +7? Guess not B)[/b]
    its +19 reduce

1st i am farthest from being a cheater and people know that who actually have a brain...i got one we+3 in a trade so sue me...last time i checked you the one with gmed items like 3 times in less then one year

2nd you kid will always be a moron to all so your opinion is never wanted nor needed online and in real life

have a nice day zero

PS. always wondered why you named yourself 0....guess you were thinking of what you are in real life

have a nice day and flame back when you get a chance...i will check in a few days again when i get some free time[/b]
    All know u arent a cheater, but why i cant see you in ko anymore?

Aba

Nope not +7 xD

he was banned by felix after i showed him msn convos of coolboy admiting to deleveling but will or paddy unbanned him cause there are mods who dont know how to do there job properly

and whats more sad is chabo who hates my guts can see facts for facts yet mods cant[/b]
    sooooo mr all knowing... coolboy has only ever once recieved a warning, he is on 33% and was warned once for 'Disrespecting a moderator'

so your 'facts' are about as reliable as the person that provided you with your items, kiss kiss

oh and if you guys want to see a duper, check out this guys selling list:

================================================== =====
    80 lvl %3 1.300.000 nps Human Warrior ( Get0nWellWithMe ) = En iyi Teklifi verene satilacaktir
    Vakyrie Armor Defans 50 Def.
    Vakyrie Armor Defans %6 Exp

80 lvl % 1 850k nps Human Warrior ( ChapL1S) = En iyi Teklifi verene satilacaktir
    Vakyrie Armor Defans +300 Hp

77 lvl % 2 570k nps Warrior ( ImNeverScared ) = 1600 Ytl
    +6 Shield of ImNeverScared
    Vakyrie Armor Defans +50 power
    29 gun Gold Premium

75 lvl % 30 520k nps Rogue ( FairPlayIandISuslu ) = 700 Ytl
    Vakyrie Armor Defans +50 Defans

72 lvl % 15 635k nps Rogue ( QrogueCz ) = 300 Ytl
    Vakyrie Armor Defans +300 Hp

ITEMLER :

2x ROF +3 -----
    1x IN+3 ---------- ( Arkadasimin itemleri ) Teklif Ytl
    1x Glass Belt +3 --
    1x WE+2
    2x WE+1
    1x Giga 2h +9 (kesinlikle legaldir.ve çok eski bi itemdir.)
    1x Chitin Shield +7
    1x Iron Necklace+0
    1x Iron Belt+0
    1x Lugias +8
    2x Warrior Shell Set +8 (Rebirth +5)
    1x Rogue Shell Set +8 (Rebith+5)
    1x WP+2
    1x EP+2
    3x Shard+8 ---------- 1x Satıldı
    1x SS+8
    3x ROC+1
    2x Favorin Ring+0 ---- 2x Satıldı
    1x Glass Belt+0
    1x Lugias +7
    2x Heall Breaker +7
    1x Hanguk Sword +7
    1x Giga +7 2h -------- Satıldı
    1x Warrior Fp +6/DD25
    1x Rogue Fp +6/DD25[/b]

Banned

sooooo mr all knowing... coolboy has only ever once recieved a warning, he is on 33% and was warned once for 'Disrespecting a moderator'

so your 'facts' are about as reliable as the person that provided you with your items, kiss kiss

oh and if you guys want to see a duper, check out this guys selling list:[/b]
    well then i am just going off what felix told me...he said he banned him....then he was unbanned the next day by someone so maybe talk to felix

also nice list this guy has kiss kiss.....good luck to him in selling his items...i hope he does well cause k2 deserves it

Banned

All know u arent a cheater, but why i cant see you in ko anymore?[/b]
    a month before my account was banned by corrupt gms i QUIT KO CAUSE IT SUCKS AND SO DOES K2

the day the gm told me it was ok to have +9 weapons and armors even if they were duped was the day i quit

Dark_sith

i&#39;ve been hit with it, it hurts <_<

diez.. although it far from impossible to make +9 items now with rebirth trianas, but +10 is really strethching it, you gotta be pretty damn rich to attempt that.

I still believe 99.9% of any +9 high class item made before rebirth trianas came to the game are duped.

it not that Hard to make good Gear,, but it takes time and you have to do it and save ,,, Buy lots of Chitans Raps ect at Xmas time,, i got Raptors for like 60gold,, shell warrior for like 5 gold,,,,, and out of that, i made,, and with my freind a full set of +8 Compleats for her mage, ,as well as a +8 glave, 2x Exixir staffs and 2 lots of warrior shell ,, ntr to mention my Mages had a Full set of +9 cloth and wizzy ,, oh,, Hat was still +8 i think and blew up like 10 +9 Woods trying for a +10

So,, waht im saying it very Posible to make +9 crap,, herd its the Same odds as going from +8 to +9
    Alot dont have +8 shell becasue they might try like 2 times and go,, Fuckit it,, not gona try again,, as i never gave up

I was going to try for more +8 Shells before i Quit this game,, but i wasnt going to pay any more money to The wankers that run the game,,, wich ment No trinia and at the Time Trinia where over the 999 mark to buy

But someone that seems to sell items that took me ages to make all the time seems a little,,, Odd
    Alot said i was lucky,,,,,,,,No i wasnt lucky,, i never gave up,, Made my first +8 Elixir First try ,, my 2nd with No trinia out of 4 with no trinia ,, 3 lots of shell with no trinia ,,but,, i blew and wasted shit loads of Money trying,, Mainly on Bus,, as i never gotthem from a Merchant,, alwasy Charon

And is this Guys Items Legit,,, well i have no Idea

As for me making +9 ,,,,,, hmm,, ive felt like Logging on and blowing up my +8 ect,, im Pretty sure 1 would go +9 ,,, but i would look pretty silly with no Cloths and 1 +9 Item :-/ ,, Pus most +8 shell i made wher for Real life friends that Played,,, But we all Play WOW now Zulu&#39;Hed (Mandissa) 70 lock if anyone drops in one day (Allience)[/b]
    You could have put that whole post in 2 sentances.

1. It&#39;s easy to make +9 items.
    2. But I never tried.

sexy Owa

el oh el

Aba

Like I&#39;ve said before. +9 really aint shit for real players anymore. I mean, dont get me wrong. It&#39;s not the standard. But +9 just isn&#39;t that spectacular. Even for high class items. You get to the point where your items are so good that you don&#39;t need to &#39;sell that lucky upgrade for gbs so you can buy better stuff..&#39;

instead you&#39;re like &#39;okay...well, lets upgrade it again&#39; xD

it happens people. Nothing wrong with +9 imo.

Full set of +9, yeah, ofc that&#39;s fucked up.
    Whole clan of +9, sure. Probably fucked up.

One rogue with a +9 shard or +3 rol...not so much.

TBH..if you play enough and know how to trade in moradon, you could probably get almost/or complete full sets of +9s. Don&#39;t know. Not yet, not enough in existance. But eventually.

Remember when +7 MDs were the shit? +7 shards were teh ownage? People said 411 had INSANE gear for his time, what was he using again? MDs+8 at the peak of it all?

Maybe some of my info is incorrect. The bottom line is the bar rises.

killer2675

u can be like angelcold and have the best clan in the game with the most nps... and have every shield +8.... all uniques +3...

Banned Senior Member

Im 100% sure in 5months

+8 will be the NEW+7
    +9 WILL Be new+8

Banned Senior Member

i&#39;ve been hit with it, it hurts <_<[/b]
    And this GIGA is months old

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast