Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Vote for Vanessita for Queen

This is a discussion on Vote for Vanessita for Queen within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you all know Vanessita has been Queen for last term and she has done very well. First, she is ...
Page: 1

KingOfPika

As you all know Vanessita has been Queen for last term and she has done very well. First, she is very nice (even when an annoying turk pms her with stuff like "aga gyft 1 coin plx she will still answer and maybe give them 1 coin ). Second, she is not a greedy person such as JadeReal who only spent treasure money to gyft her clans. Vanessita will always make xp events and spend treasure money for the community. Plus the fact that she is not a turk, she speaks perfect english and she's from Peru and final fact she's actually cute Anyway VOTE for VANESSITA once again for Queen and u won't be disappointed.

VANESSITA for QUEEN!!!!!!!!!

NeronDomitius

vane :wub:

KingOfPika

bumperrrrrr carrrrr

llJuanMall

As you all know Vanessita has been Queen for last term and she has done very well. First, she is very nice (even when an annoying turk pms her with stuff like "aga gyft 1 coin plx she will still answer and maybe give them 1 coin ). Second, she is not a greedy person such as JadeReal who only spent treasure money to gyft her clans. Vanessita will always make xp events and spend treasure money for the community. Plus the fact that she is not a turk, she speaks perfect english and she's from Peru and final fact she's actually cute Anyway VOTE for VANESSITA once again for Queen and u won't be disappointed.

VANESSITA for QUEEN!!!!!!!!![/b]
    pic pls

I shall vote for her She's done a good job. Plus she gave me 2 coins from treasury

ZeIda

Yeah, agreed, she was a cool queen.

Yup, we couldn't see her full potential because of not being able to log in but hopefully it's fully fixed now so you can all see. 100% every character i have will be voting for her.

h0ly

asu mare tan famosa vanessita xD

Internet pervert Senior Member

Anyone wants to buy her pics?

Im taking paypal.

arg.. every month...

Vanessita

Well, as everybody knows tomorrow are the elections and I am a candidate again for Queen of Karus. All this time i worked really hard for Karus, I wish to do more, but i couldn't because we had a lot of problems with the servers. I think i did a good job. And i want to keep working for Karus and all you guys. Dont forget to vote for me tomorrow, i wont disappoint you guys. :lol:

Cocaine

You won't win. You didn't even say what server it is.

DisillusionedIdealogue

if u dont know who jadereal is then its probably not ur server xD (its ares)

wideload620

Bump from a clannie

Banned

bump for leader

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast