Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DUPE = MYKO

This is a discussion on DUPE = MYKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; many ppls in USKO also have dupe items.. lets say u got a rol +0 dupe it 1 time and ...
Page: 2

Banned

many ppls in USKO also have dupe items.. lets say u got a rol +0 dupe it 1 time and then u have 2x +0's dupe so u have 9 +0'ers and make a +3, when u upgrade uniques it makes a new ID and wont be wiped.. i dont thinke there is a methode to dupe in USKO.. only roll backs[/b]
    what RoL+3 only takes 9 RoL+0.. in that case anyone got 3 more RoLs so i can make +3 from my dual +1's :P

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/613/myko3na9.jpg

u got cs+8 and re+3 but ur using a +6cb lol.. gogo +7 :lol:

eWo-eWo

i mean u can dupe a +0 rol once then u'll have 2x +0 then dupe the again and again so u have 27 rols and then make a +3.....

Banned

i mean u can dupe a +0 rol once then u'll have 2x +0 then dupe the again and again so u have 9 rols and then make a +3.....[/b]
    RoL+3=27 RoL+0

eWo-eWo

lol im so noob -.-

RiseAgainst_

As if it was that easy to dupe :x

Banned

pretty sure this was a screenie from Diez..
    and if u think is only MYKO that has items like this ur trippin.. ppl have shown me eme+3 re+3 pe+3 we+3 wp+3 u name it..
    shit go look on cafegeveze market section Diez.. i seen +9 warr shell sets and +9 gigas..

boggles my mind how ppl can get any satisfaction from PvP if u know all ur shit is dupe and that u had to cheat ur ass off to get any np.. some countries must be so fukked up if the society u grew up in condones or even promotes this type mentality.. a generation of weak minded petty cheaters.. damn why couldnt the US have made up some shit about weapons of mass destruction being in that country.. bet there are no Iraqi koxpers in this game

Ripper_of_romania

well MYKO's main problem is the lack of armor..fp +5 400 mil wtf?

kibal

what RoL+3 only takes 9 RoL+0.. in that case anyone got 3 more RoLs so i can make +3 from my dual +1's :P
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/613/myko3na9.jpg

u got cs+8 and re+3 but ur using a +6cb lol.. gogo +7 :lol:[/b]

cose he hasnt enought dex for use a +7 cb xD

RiseAgainst_

pretty sure this was a screenie from Diez..
    and if u think is only MYKO that has items like this ur trippin.. ppl have shown me eme+3 re+3 pe+3 we+3 wp+3 u name it..
    shit go look on cafegeveze market section Diez.. i seen +9 warr shell sets and +9 gigas..

boggles my mind how ppl can get any satisfaction from PvP if u know all ur shit is dupe and that u had to cheat ur ass off to get any np.. some countries must be so fukked up if the society u grew up in condones or even promotes this type mentality.. a generation of weak minded petty cheaters.. damn why couldnt the US have made up some shit about weapons of mass destruction being in that country.. bet there are no Iraqi koxpers in this game [/b]
    OMFG FUCKING RETARDED TURKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DEWIL DAQQER omfg GO FUCKING LEARN ENGLISH FOR FUCK SAKES

bibibobobubu

myko gms are pussys orrr are they just nice ?

usually when they do coin and dupe wipe they still awaard ppl with like 2 or 3 gbs so they dont bitch as much

as far as alot of the bs one of my freinds playing there says alot of ppl on myko have acess to gm tools

ThanxRU

wow i got ip ban :|

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

have msn im want your defnder Gift Me pls

ThanxRU

i can't but ill tell u how to dupe D:

KaChing

i gave my friend my old char and he showed me his stats i think it is without wolf

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast