Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BiGeST BUG BiGeST HACK!

This is a discussion on BiGeST BUG BiGeST HACK! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; because of a new bug, some players can log others acc with their own password and user id, some one ...
Page: 1

yankee

Default BiGeST BUG BiGeST HACK!

because of a new bug, some players can log others acc with their own password and user id, some one logged into my FRiEND account and he lost all his very high grade equip... I am looking for urgent help... there are many players have same problem... I am %100 quiting game and stop to play KO in case of no solution !!!!!!!!!
    pls fix it and roll back..

ankkax1

omfg friend of mine lost hes items yesterday like that too :angry:

I heard that yesterday night too, was afraid to log off >.<

K2 just made a free high way to hack/steal items of other ppl <_<

DieWithMyKiss (Real)

it happened to me .. i spend my 2.5 years for this game and they steal my life between my hands

Same happened Ruttu ( warrior lvl 63 ) in CrackeD clan..he never shared his char to anyone and buff...all gone :blink:

Also allience warrior got same...

Are all warriors who are being hacked?

Banned Senior Member

Wagy the fatass :wub:
    Some1 was in my account too but I dced him and he didnt login anymore

stevouk

so this is why i invite lvl 67 blade masters into apos partys and they are holding flamberges?????????? :blink:

hej

Great they manage to get a old bug back.

__countess__

All these people that got hacked had the same user id as their in-game name of the character?

Just trying to figure out if there's a bug in the authentication system or if the database actually got hacked and the passwords got decrypted h43r:

Edit: But if the database got hacked the hackers could just edit the items/characters themselves so there would be no need to hack anyone.. so nvm :P

Banned Senior Member

is that an old bug?
    Ive been playing here for a long time and havent seen it yet
    and i dont think some1 is stupid enough to write is ingame name like his login name

hej

Yes a year ago or so you endid up on teh wrong account when you loged in, was before KE i think.

But if i remember corectly it cod allsow happen when you used portals betwin Estlant-Piana and so.

yankee

Originally posted by __countess__
    All these people that got hacked had the same user id as their in-game name of the character?

Just trying to figure out if there's a bug in the authentication system or if the database actually got hacked and the passwords got decrypted *h43r:

Edit: But if the database got hacked the hackers could just edit the items/characters themselves so there would be no need to hack anyone.. so nvm :P
    i asked him and his id and name(ingame) are diffferent

Originally posted by hej
    Yes a year ago or so you endid up on teh wrong account when you loged in, was before KE i think.

But if i remember corectly it cod allsow happen when you used portals betwin Estlant-Piana and so.
    Thats also what I heard, its an old bug about 1 year ago, and the principle is about the same as that bug with name change, those ppl who changed their name to that specific person, could login to him, but this bug allow u to log at someone else without that, and its completely random. This must get stopped right now, before too much damage caused! :angry:

Its kinda like the movie Matrix 2, when u use a key to a door and u end up to a completely different place lol..

Same thing happened with me after KE came. When i logged in everything was normal, i even saw my char at char select. When i got into the game i was like wtf:

I was in lucifer on human char, however i didnt see any mobs or any other players, i only saw people talking in chat(KillHim is/was orc).
    Yeah i was able to delete his items(he lost his glave, oops).

you were a shadow bane also ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast