Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

opinions on lvl 80 sins

This is a discussion on opinions on lvl 80 sins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; reason i want to post is im a bp and i just got smaked 2k through 45dd + absolutness...
Page: 1

reason i want to post is im a bp and i just got smaked 2k through 45dd + absolutness

depends if you were tormented/maliced
    it might be possible to spike 2k on a bp, even with all that DD
    also depends if the rogue is a turk babashopper who has +3 uniques ><

well are we talking about legit lv 80 sins, or legıt lv 80 sins? <_<

with shards +9, shells +9, rols +3-5, se/eme +4 its normal that you get 2k spiked on that dd and absolutness

lv 80 sin imo is very nice but since RoFD the game is very balanced: mage&#39;s have godly new skills, Priests are now "warrior with heal and debuffs" archer have few new skills (still crap^^)..

offtopic: i think a 160int/rest in mp fire mage with good gear maybe, instead of rols/roms, fire ring +1>2 would pwn all..
    or lightning of course

well are we talking about legit lv 80 sins, or legıt lv 80 sins? <_<

with shards +9, shells +9, rols +3-5, se/eme +4 its normal that you get 2k spiked on that dd and absolutness
    lv 80 sin imo is very nice but since RoFD the game is very balanced: mage&#39;s have godly new skills, Priests are now "warrior with heal and debuffs" archer have few new skills (still crap^^)..

offtopic: i think a 160int/rest in mp fire mage with good gear maybe, instead of rols/roms, fire ring +1>2 would pwn all..
    or lightning of course[/b]

yes i am talking about legıt turkıs skıll (im from cypher ) but his spike was 700 o.O im pretty sure isay its animation also im sure i wasnt maliced because when i actualy was maliced i got hit 3.3k

and for that off tipic, we have all been talking lately how 80 warriors smack around ppl so hard, but then we saw lvl 80 int priests owning lvl 80 mages as well just plowing noobs but so far nobody ahs mentioned 80 rogue and i myself undrestimated them till i got 2 hited -.-

Priestontale

yes i am talking about legıt turkıs skıll (im from cypher ) but his spike was 700 o.O im pretty sure isay its animation also im sure i wasnt maliced because when i actualy was maliced i got hit 3.3k[/b]

Sins new skil disreguard weapon defense

Sins new skil disreguard weapon defense[/b]

ty i didnt know :mellow: bb suppose disrigard def but 80 skill is just like pure spiek on tormented worm or something

WANKERS

I still hate rogues, their boring mages or priests all the way, I prefer mages for the stunning capability ;D

Before 1hour i tested in arena
    On my 45 dd + absolutnes Korbey from justice spiked me once 1900 and when i taked off all dd jewls and cap he spiked me 1300 so that lvl 80 skil isnt so perfect.
    Once he spiked me 900 and trusted 1300 its all about luck
    And i was without ac scroll (unbuffed)
    He told me best spike on mage was 4500 (one hit) and best spike on warrior 2500

Its really insane dmg.
    Critical duration is 10 sec and skill cooldown is 30 sec
    So every 20 sec you got critical point dammit

Priestontale

Before 1hour i tested in arena
    On my 45 dd + absolutnes Korbey from justice spiked me once 1900 and when i taked off all dd jewls and cap he spiked me 1300 so that lvl 80 skil isnt so perfect.
    Once he spiked me 900 and trusted 1300 its all about luck
    And i was without ac scroll (unbuffed)
    He told me best spike on mage was 4500 (one hit) and best spike on warrior 2500

Its really insane dmg.
    Critical duration is 10 sec and skill cooldown is 30 sec
    So every 20 sec you got critical point dammit [/b]

Doesnt work everytime it has the chance to cancel weapon defense and its no tthe lvl 80 skill.. the lvl 80 skill is like double spike or somthing and maybe he used BB for 900 and spike for 1300

Doesnt work everytime it has the chance to cancel weapon defense and its no tthe lvl 80 skill.. the lvl 80 skill is likedouble spike or somthing and maybe he used BB for 900 and spike for 1300[/b]
    speechless h34r:

Doesnt work everytime it has the chance to cancel weapon defense and its no tthe lvl 80 skill.. the lvl 80 skill is like double spike or somthing and maybe he used BB for 900 and spike for 1300[/b]
    He never used bb on me he used spike and trust lol
    Sometimes hit me 900 sometimes 1900 its all about luck

Lvl 80 skill is called critical hit or something like that and i guess its a 20% +/- chance of it actually working. Name of skill describes what it does :P

Lvl 80 skill is called critical hit or something like that and i guess its a 20% +/- chance of it actually working. Name of skill describes what it does :P[/b]
    it works evry time but it is kind ouf skill... i have no idea how it work good but some sin take over 3k and wariors normaly 2-3k also... paper class mages/priest take with critical strike 1-2k so it has something to do with ac but no idea why sins are always taking more dmg than wariors... some lvl80 roque who have used lot of that skill would be nice to tell how it work

saw some screenshots of hits from lvl 80 sin, heard that more defense means more dmg to you :P... papers ftw!

temmu

pretty nice hits :E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast