Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dupe wipe.

This is a discussion on Dupe wipe. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice, bb dual shio +2 o well waylander will replace my rings with something else i bet...
Page: 2

nice, bb dual shio +2

o well waylander will replace my rings with something else i bet

All i can say is FUCK K2 and goodbye KO.

HunterMark

Yay one noob less on KO

Yay one noob less on KO[/b]
    Probably your a pro with +9's , but who the fuck cares iff your pro or not?

Banned Senior Member

To quit a game over the loss of 1-2 items is pointless, not like it's hard to get it back. And K2 didn't remove some leaving others with the items, they were ALL wiped

HunterMark

Probably your a pro with +9's , but who the fuck cares iff your pro or not?[/b]
    I never said that someone care of me I was just showing a little bit of humor

And Yes Im a pro ty

one_way

i guess this wat i get for not putting 2.1 gb on my characters oh while bb ko

Beast&Harlot

All bifrost items are gone, im done i have nothing now basicly so YAY. I get scammed then fuked by k2 what a suprise.

Wuzzle

I only lost 1 item i was lucky, but a clannie lost fuking heaps! To all the ppl that got their items legitly i fell really bad for ya's to k2 FUK YOU!

Gonna lose a few GG cause of this sux's bigtime

Beast&Harlot

I know about 50 people that are done with this game. I love it they try to improve but fuck everyone over.

Damn. <_<

Janinball

To quit a game over the loss of 1-2 items is pointless, not like it&#39;s hard to get it back. And K2 didn&#39;t remove some leaving others with the items, they were ALL wiped[/b]
    that can be said about certain items but bifrost was either strong wpns, or strong uniques
    nothing like a raptor, shard, or mirage sword

HunterMark

Seen from another side... they had no choice to delete them cuz the game went unfair

To quit a game over the loss of 1-2 items is pointless, not like it&#39;s hard to get it back. And K2 didn&#39;t remove some leaving others with the items, they were ALL wiped[/b]
    This is a big loss for someone that plays legit , like i did. The turks will dupe more and more and more till the game is completely dead. Than they will start to eat each other and maybe in 2 years game will be empty and english speekers may come back.

Johny...CZ

and now? bif items was relative cheap and was choice make some dfs and HP...now will be just own servers overgear ppls with roc, rol and rof ..... so will be 2groups rich clans and the others... <_<

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast