Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dupe wipe.

This is a discussion on Dupe wipe. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wonder when they r gona close anvil to prevent +9/10 items....
Page: 4

Flay

wonder when they r gona close anvil to prevent +9/10 items.

I saw someone in ares1 moradon selling fragments, and someone with a sherion.

HsK

i still have frag so iit's normal to have it, they wipe items no frag, if you exchange and you have an unqiue smile

I will say one more time :

GIGA RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

P4rthen0n

Good decision wiping all bifrost uniques, should have done the same about FT uniques... that event was majorly abused as well.

:seby666:

fucking k2 mother fuckers w/o any advice they fucking wipe fucking bitfrost items useless game i lost just a little im sad for all the others who lost +8 ones..

Kralya

Banned Senior Member

[/b]
    They never wiped frags, just items

i still have frag so iit's normal to have it, they wipe items no frag, if you exchange and you have an unqiue smile [/b]
    lol, typical K2.. wipe the customer, but not the source. Its like microsoft try to get rid of the illegal pirat copies of windows, but deleted everyone's winxp and leave the produced 38027583523 discs around free. Many turks had already duped TONS of fragments, just exactly how much does this wipe helps, if they dun wipe the fragments as well!? When does K2 learn to strike the SOURCE!? But tbh, Im happy to see this happen, since there are more illegal bf items than legal ones, it wasnt meant to be possible to have so much +7 and even +8s of bf items already. I got absolutely nothin to worry about readin this topic from work, since i got 0 bf itams zuhaha h34r:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

lol, typical K2.. wipe the customer, but not the source. Its like microsoft try to get rid of the illegal pirat copies of windows, but deleted everyone's winxp and leave the produced 38027583523 discs around free. Many turks had already duped TONS of fragments, just exactly how much does this wipe helps, if they dun wipe the fragments as well!? When does K2 learn to strike the SOURCE!? But tbh, Im happy to see this happen, since there are more illegal bf items than legal ones, it wasnt meant to be possible to have so much +7 and even +8s of bf items already. I got absolutely nothin to worry about readin this topic from work, since i got 0 bf itams zuhaha h34r:[/b]
    Nublet ._.

BB Elysium +7/dual imir.. With this and the .tbl crap, not so sure I'll play this game anymore..

Estacy_Rezz

Well bye bye USKO, its called TRKO now

Kralya

They never wiped frags, just items[/b]
    he had it before wipe. he losf holy animor, but not syphioric... k2 can't do anything well....

[/b]
    i guess he had that shield in his letter, becouse it survived...

mag_fire

go to love what i just found 5 mins ago... Good job k2 keep it up and punish the innocent as usual.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast