Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dupe wipe my @$$ it was.......

This is a discussion on Dupe wipe my @$$ it was....... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; look what i just found.. 5 mins ago.. no lie.....
Page: 2

mag_fire

look what i just found.. 5 mins ago.. no lie..

Internet pervert Senior Member

look what i just found.. 5 mins ago.. no lie..
    [/b]
    Quoting myself:

He sent it to himself on a letter before maintenance, that's why it didn't get wiped~ it also works with duped items .__.[/b]

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

u know...TECHNICALLY...its called a dupe wipe...maybe just MAYBE they arent dupes?

kin

u know...TECHNICALLY...its called a dupe wipe...maybe just MAYBE they arent dupes? [/b]

actually cama...if you read the top right message under "new update" and on their official website...it states that "Due to the illegal activity related to Bi-frost fragments, the decision was made to delete all Bi-frost unique items currently in-game. Our Customer Support department will not replace these items so we ask that you please do not submit a ticket requesting to do so. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your patience in support of a fair gaming environment.'

not exactly a dupe wipe and all bifrost uniques should be deleted unless what gamerkun said was true...lettering system can bypass wipes...

Necravolver

Saved at lot of GB's even with knight cash. Bought 2 flameringes.
    And K2-ed. Moron's!
    At least they let me have my WOE+7....well they will delete that later. So they can get me twice...

They should do something about the ones duping the frost items and BUS. Not f** the legit playr who saved their money to buy an item!!

kin

To K2...interest of the majority > minority...hence...

they rather crush all the fragment abuser and take along few legit players instead of trying to investigate every single item and then get spam on CS for "supposedly" deleting a legit item...

also another reason why everything K2 does is in favour of turkey > any other player from around the world...for economical interest obviously... :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12