Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dupe Wipes?

This is a discussion on Dupe Wipes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How often do dupe wipes occur? Is it like a once a week/month type of deal or is there a ...
Page: 1

ILIKEPIE

How often do dupe wipes occur? Is it like a once a week/month type of deal or is there a great amount of time between wipes?

i dont know

Banned

hm... i would say every maintence but you never know..it could be any day during the week or anytime during the year..they dont tell you there doing a dupe wipe..you just know when your missing some items that they did wipe

creedofdeath

afraid youll lose your "legyt" ROL +3? <_<

but honestly its quite random.

As far as I know, dupe wipes occur at random intervals. K2 never really alludes to it beforehand or does it on a certain day, which imho is only proper because if people knew when the dupe wipes were going to occur, they would all sell off their items right before the wipe. Does somewhat worry me at times, though, because i buy and resell items in moradon 24/7, and I would prefer not to get screwed over by a wipe.

Validating

has there been any wipe at all for an year now? :huh:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I&#39;d say every tuesday =)

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I&#39;d say every tuesday =)[/b]
    This can make few members sweat

This can make few members sweat [/b]
    Haha, only a week&#39;s time to sell dupes wouldn&#39;t be very pleasant? But Dark3lf i&#39;d have to say it is more frequent than most people believe, but not sure if it is every Tuesday. Just because things aren&#39;t announced doesn&#39;t mean they aren&#39;t happening

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

there havent been any big dupe wipes like the once we had in KO/KE yet. since RoFD release coz its way too much work just some random wipes here and then

TunaFishyMe

i bet K2 still believes that you cant dupe anymore in ROFD :P

i bet K2 still believes that you cant dupe anymore in ROFD :P[/b]
    wouldn&#39;t surprise me. they probably just decided to close the magic anvil temporarily to mess with upgrade rates, only alluding to our knowledge that we THINK they are fixing duping, when silently they are convincing themselves that they have created a dupe-free utopia with ROFD patch.

Sustain

I remember in KE every friday was a dupe wipe, we always sold our gear on thursdays xD

HotAsIce

Lets hope they don&#39;t start "dupe wipes" like they did in KE, especially since I&#39;ve lost a bunch of gear I&#39;ve gotten from drops, and upgraded myself with scrolls from Cheron. It wasn&#39;t big things luckily, but it showed that they basically had a faulty dupe wipe script.

there havent been any big dupe wipes like the once we had in KO/KE yet. since RoFD release coz its way too much work just some random wipes here and then[/b]
    That&#39;s not a good thing because I can recall as ROFD released there was a lot of duping going on.

SOLUTION?

Bifrost Wipe = Terrible Solution

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast