Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

This is a discussion on Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG i think legit +10 item is not possible either you use duped +9s to upgrade or ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    i think legit +10 item is not possible either you use duped +9s to upgrade or item itself is dupe bug whatever
    There's a legit +10 cleaver on c-west.

fenrirstop

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    There's a legit +10 cleaver on c-west.
    im not sure but, that guy who made that +10 cleaver also have 2x priest chitin pauldren +10

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    im not sure but, that guy who made that +10 cleaver also have 2x priest chitin pauldren +10
    Holy shit i did it again!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WIFI View Post
    its not a legit ms+21 =)

BB 0loap =)
    lol i know its not legit. Anyone who was planning on upgrading a ms +17 rebirth 4 times in 1 day would at least take 1 ss of it on anvil rofl...people on this forum are hella ignorant if they believe its legit without any proof. Ironic to that it pops up when people are talking about all the +10's on cwest now 2 lol. come on now

i think legit +10 item is not possible either you use duped +9s to upgrade or item itself is dupe bug whatever
    kyle made a cleaver 10 with proof a while back

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol i know its not legit. Anyone who was planning on upgrading a ms +17 rebirth 4 times in 1 day would at least take 1 ss of it on anvil rofl...people on this forum are hella ignorant if they believe its legit without any proof. Ironic to that it pops up when people are talking about all the +10's on cwest now 2 lol. come on now

he has proof of upgrading single +9 to +10 or multiple +9 items ?

Claver +10 legit ? ofc

Wonna look picture from my trades ? let's go!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

fenrirstop

i think we should stop crying about these +10 items. All other servers have them too and its become common there. So maybe this is the time cwest to have also +10s and become common

i think we should stop crying about these +10 items. All other servers have them too and its become common there. So maybe this is the time cwest to have also +10s and become common
    ye GM shop on-line

Banned Member

how do you bear to play against illegal +10s

i can't even bear to play against illegal +8

he has proof of upgrading single +9 to +10 or multiple +9 items ?
    he has a pic of it on anvil after he upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Claver +10 legit ? ofc

Wonna look picture from my trades ? let's go!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    imo people who babashop, shouldnt complain about +10 items being sold because if you had acess to buy it and knew it wasnt going to get wiped you probably would lol

edit:b4 anyone calls me a hypocrite i could care less bout gm items being sold, most people who buy the items suck anyway
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 11-29-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Banned Member

he has a pic of it on anvil after he upgraded.

imo people who babashop, shouldnt complain about +10 items being sold because if you had acess to buy it and knew it wasnt going to get wiped you probably would lol

edit:b4 anyone calls me a hypocrite i could care less bout gm items being sold, most people who buy the items suck anyway

you know pic after upgrade is not a proof. he might have used full bag of +9 cleavers only valid proof would be a video starting at before opening the anvil

people used even softwares to upgrade . when upgrade failed software was taking back your item

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

you know pic after upgrade is not a proof. he might have used full bag of +9 cleavers only valid proof would be a video starting at before opening the anvil

people used even softwares to upgrade . when upgrade failed software was taking back your item
    You mean like the should-be-full bag of balls you have under your "penis"?
    Stop hating bruh.

Actually prodigy your pretty ignorant...lol how do you know its not legit? LOL you dont have proof....lol your just trying to start a flame war cause you got nothing better to do with your time....how would you know what i would or wouldnt do....bb not replying to your ignorant ass...LOL hater :P

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    Actually prodigy your pretty ignorant...lol how do you know its not legit? LOL you dont have proof....lol your just trying to start a flame war cause you got nothing better to do with your time....how would you know what i would or wouldnt do....bb not replying to your ignorant ass...LOL hater :P

Right im the ignorant one lol. Cuz obviously someone who upgrades a ms all the way to +21 rebirth and has no proof what so ever. Its obvious its legit lol. Grow up scrub. I could care less if you baba'd it, dont try to front and act as if its legit. As soon as all this talk about all the +10 items popped up it went straight to the cwest market lol. So yah nice try and you already replied to me you dumbass, which already shows your level of intelligence. Nd nice comeback, "you have no proof that it isnt legit", that really helps your case tard lol....

Even upgrade screenshots can be fake. I remember some years a got a db hacker also sold items WITH upgrade screenshots (ksc to be exact)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast