Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

This is a discussion on Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last rollback sucked. Dont want that again.. Hope his MS is legit.. TBH is it possible some of these items ...
Page: 6

Last rollback sucked. Dont want that again.. Hope his MS is legit.. TBH is it possible some of these items were here the whole time just not having attention drawn to them? Now people going to Euko and selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Lol I wud sell that "legit" ms asap. Seeing as u have no actual proof of any upgrade lol
    Never said i was selling i said i wass looking for offers LOL....bb

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Right im the ignorant one lol. Cuz obviously someone who upgrades a ms all the way to +21 rebirth and has no proof what so ever. Its obvious its legit lol. Grow up scrub. I could care less if you baba'd it, dont try to front and act as if its legit. As soon as all this talk about all the +10 items popped up it went straight to the cwest market lol. So yah nice try and you already replied to me you dumbass, which already shows your level of intelligence. Nd nice comeback, "you have no proof that it isnt legit", that really helps your case tard lol....
    LOL i upgraded this even before the talk of the +10 stuff LOL...."dont try to front"...ur a joke! lol...if you had proof you would shown them all your doing is being ignorant and trying to start stuff cause you got nothing better to do....and don't need a come back lol...why would i argue with someone like you! LOL BB

fenrirstop

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    Actually prodigy your pretty ignorant...lol how do you know its not legit? LOL you dont have proof....lol your just trying to start a flame war cause you got nothing better to do with your time....how would you know what i would or wouldnt do....bb not replying to your ignorant ass...LOL hater :P
    dude? u didnt read what i said before.
    (THAT GUY who made that cleaver +10, ALSO have 3x PRIEST CHITIN +10 pauldrens). read again and then think again. if its legit

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    LOL i upgraded this even before the talk of the +10 stuff LOL...."dont try to front"...ur a joke! lol...if you had proof you would shown them all your doing is being ignorant and trying to start stuff cause you got nothing better to do....and don't need a come back lol...why would i argue with someone like you! LOL BB
    1st. I thought you werent going to reply to me because i was being "ignorant"

2nd. How am i supposed to show proof you didnt upgrade lol, you already showed your own proof of that, by not having any ss's of the wep on the anvil. Anyone who was going to upgrade something like that on a server as new as cwest. Would screenshot on anvil at least 1 of the times they upgraded because they expected backlash, and your an idiot but you cant be that much of a dumbass to not have ss'd it at least once unless ofc you didnt upgrade which i believe is the case here. Nd once again your showing how much of an idiot you are because you are arguing with me, and you did attempt a "comeback". Stop shooting yourself in the foot mr. "you cant prove its not legit" rofl...

Wow every1 is Bagging on my cleaver lol Idc if you think it's legit or not. That cleaver is... People make wood staffs, mauls, and shit like that all the time why can't I make a cleaver 10?

Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    dude? u didnt read what i said before.
    (THAT GUY who made that cleaver +10, ALSO have 3x PRIEST CHITIN +10 pauldrens). read again and then think again. if its legit
    No I had 2 +10s cause some guy gave then to me... You jealous you didn't get one?

fenrirstop

Quote Originally Posted by XApolloX View Post
    No I had 2 +10s cause some guy gave then to me... You jealous you didn't get one?
    hmmmmm some guy. not even 1 but 2 hmmm. i rely dont care lol xD

hmmmmm some guy. not even 1 but 2 hmmm. i rely dont care lol xD
    You sound like you really do care...

Little archer Senior Member

this thread purpose is to show the laughable state of cwest/usko, not for legitimacy claims.

have fun with your "legit" +10s i guess, nobody cares you attention whores.

fenrirstop

lol that guy is selling now a lot +10 crimsons for 999m in merchant kinda evryone buys it

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    nobody cares you attention whore.
    Ironic...

/10char

Banned Senior Member

how to fix cwest: close it.

lol that guy is selling now a lot +10 crimsons for 999m in merchant kinda evryone buys it
    take a screenshot

fenrirstop

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    take a screenshot
    no need to take ss, whole servers knows it D:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast