Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree2Likes

Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

This is a discussion on Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; monster is kinda a successful troll look how mad the kids get...
Page: 11

Little archer Senior Member

monster is kinda a successful troll

look how mad the kids get

there's plenty of duped items around. people selling lists of items on facebook

thats really lame... :\

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    +1. They are so pissed of because c-west is dying because of euko. Actually all usko is dying. It was over a month and there are only 2 high class +9 item. No +10 ofc. Everything is so transparent. No npt or no higher level koxper which distrusts the PVP pleasure. Actually any experienced ko player would know that it is almost impossible to obtain +10 item even the ones sold at npc. I bet you can not even make +10 a npc sold item if you had spent 21 gb. If you don't believe give it a try .) So +10 uniques +3 acc are bull shit ^^
    Not to call you retarded or anything but you do know that JPKO and KOKO is full of +10 items right? Those versions of KO are virtually cheat free from what I hear because they require some type of Citizen number to even play the game. If they made +10 items legitly why cant USKO? They arent impossible to get people just gotta be lucky. Isnt reverse upgrading with tears like 50%?

Also +3 accessories arent hard to make. Maybe +4 and +5...

You sound like a kid that got his ass handed to him in USKO so he went running to EUKO.. Let me tell you this buddy.. You sucked in USKO and your still gonna suck in EUKO. xD

BTW I didnt lose any money in USKO I was mage with +2s and +0s

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    Not to call you retarded or anything but you do know that JPKO and KOKO is full of +10 items right? Those versions of KO are virtually cheat free from what I hear because they require some type of Citizen number to even play the game. If they made +10 items legitly why cant USKO? They arent impossible to get people just gotta be lucky. Isnt reverse upgrading with tears like 50%?
    That's not entirely true.
    I can only speak for japko and I can tell you like all +10's there are dupes from old days when there were NO restrictions at all.
    Also japko isn't full of +10's, they sure do have a lot, though.
    I've played japko for like 2 years on and off with friends and every dupemethod of usko worked on jpko too at some point.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    That's not entirely true.
    I can only speak for japko and I can tell you like all +10's there are dupes from old days when there were NO restrictions at all.
    Also japko isn't full of +10's, they sure do have a lot, though.
    I've played japko for like 2 years on and off with friends and every dupemethod of usko worked on jpko too at some point.
    How much cheating is there in jpko? What is the punishment?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    How much cheating is there in jpko? What is the punishment?
    There are actually some hacks available there, in fact CS was still spammable if it's still isn't.
    They ban you for being english even, also all methods worked there months after usko fixed them, it seems JPKO didn't have a hacking userbase until turks took a liking to it.

Banned Senior Member

i dont realy sure if its dupe ... this guy sitting in moradon 7 days and he still dont sell it ....

Quote Originally Posted by Smytten View Post

Well he traded me to and wanted 100 gb for it!
    i saw this on a merchant for 999999999 for sale in mordon by a naked orc mage...i had 14gbs on me i didnt buy it so do my friends..after awhile someone shouting HE/SHE got merchant hacked by him..

Little archer Senior Member

you bump this after 40 days

Good Day ... I hope to contribute ....
    I was told the items would be deleted ..
    also: that the GMs had to do something about this ... as mentioned sixtyseven T_T.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011