Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 161
Like Tree2Likes

Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ?

This is a discussion on Duped 10+ crimson robes cwest ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not active anymore, still browsing the forum when ive some spare time and this shit is funny as hell...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member FL3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379

    Default

    im not active anymore, still browsing the forum when ive some spare time and this shit is funny as hell

  2. #92
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Ironic...




    /10char
    where have i attention whored before?

    all i ever post is the truth

  3. #93
    Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Like I said on another topic...I'm losing my mind seeing so many people not believing that there is gm corruption in usko, there always has been, and there always will be. They usually try not to go too nuts especially in cwest.

    edit: I hate when people turn every topic into go euko, so I'm not going to .....but just do your own math

  4. #94
    fenrirstop
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregg View Post
    Like I said on another topic...I'm losing my mind seeing so many people not believing that there is gm corruption in usko, there always has been, and there always will be. They usually try not to go too nuts especially in cwest.

    edit: I hate when people turn every topic into go euko, so I'm not going to .....but just do your own math
    naa it hazzz nothing to do with gms
    this guy is from turkey.. and his duping these crimsons. Why the hell would that guy buy like 100+ crimsons from a gm and set up in merch for 999m. (first he was selling for higher prices). its obvious a duper

  5. #95
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    its the same guy that sold gear on cwest over a year ago, and has been selling for years. he just injected a lot of pauldrons this time.

  6. #96
    fenrirstop
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    its the same guy that sold gear on cwest over a year ago, and has been selling for years. he just injected a lot of pauldrons this time.
    this happens 1st time on cwest.
    and why u keep saying its legit pauldrens?

  7. #97
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    this happens 1st time on cwest.
    and why u keep saying its legit pauldrens?
    first time for +10, but not the first time for the +9's i never stated they was "legit" but they are 100% not duped but rather made by a gm and i know for a fact this is not the first time he has sold items on cwest.

  8. #98
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    No-one ever thought these items have been sat waiting for a long time? Not going to delve into whats fact or whats not, but most of those items have been sat on an inactive char for a long ass time, now EUKO has opened and price has decreased, the original owner has decided to distribute them before a mass crash occurs on c-west.

    Then add a dude who's obviously found a way to dupe and got his hands on a crimson 10 pauld, and you have this topic and multiple speculations.

    Boom.

  9. #99
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    No-one ever thought these items have been sat waiting for a long time? Not going to delve into whats fact or whats not, but most of those items have been sat on an inactive char for a long ass time, now EUKO has opened and price has decreased, the original owner has decided to distribute them before a mass crash occurs on c-west.

    Then add a dude who's obviously found a way to dupe and got his hands on a crimson 10 pauld, and you have this topic and multiple speculations.

    Boom.
    why would someone wait for euko to open to just then start selling? these items arent worth as much as they could have been 8 months ago

  10. #100
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    8 months ago no one had any clue any other game was going to be released, did they?
    Just because this topic has come to the attention of Ko4Life users in the past 2 weeks, doesnt mean this hasnt been going on for a couple months does it?

    Price is only going to keep decreasing on C-West, only pickup it would gain is if EUKO crashed, sell up whilst the goings still decent right? Or hang on and hope that EUKO crashes, id personally pick the first option, along with any other right minded human being.

    You flood a server still primarily in +8s with +10s you'd attract a whole load more attention than if you flooded a server full of 9s with 10s right?
    Potential risk versus potential gain. Its not as if injects are free is it.

    Brain powers razor, use them.
    Last edited by Lavie; 11-29-2011 at 10:01 PM.

  11. #101
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    such a corruption.

  12. #102
    fenrirstop
    Guest

    Default

    So Will those robes getting deleted or not?

  13. #103
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fenrirstop View Post
    So Will those robes getting deleted or not?
    i wouldnt count on it. i mean i very much doubt these items are duped, these items would be from corrupted gm's or data base hackers or something like that (meaning they wont get deleted)

    just like all those +10's on all the other servers that havnt been deleted that have been around for ages, dont think that the ones that have popped up on cwest will get deleted coz its no different to any of the other servers.

  14. #104
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    8 months ago no one had any clue any other game was going to be released, did they?
    Just because this topic has come to the attention of Ko4Life users in the past 2 weeks, doesnt mean this hasnt been going on for a couple months does it?

    Price is only going to keep decreasing on C-West, only pickup it would gain is if EUKO crashed, sell up whilst the goings still decent right? Or hang on and hope that EUKO crashes, id personally pick the first option, along with any other right minded human being.

    You flood a server still primarily in +8s with +10s you'd attract a whole load more attention than if you flooded a server full of 9s with 10s right?
    Potential risk versus potential gain. Its not as if injects are free is it.

    Brain powers razor, use them.
    so the +10s that could be sold for 1k+ (people would still buy them, stfu) a few months ago are now worth not even 30% of that amount.

    ...but apparently the seller made an awesome business decision.

    and lol at the attention thing, since when have hackers / gm shoppers cared about not drawing too much attention? we all know k2 doesnt do shit so why should they be afraid?

    king of knight was around before, they didnt seem to care much either.

    ill just let you post an essay that i wont even bother replying to.

  15. #105
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    so the +10s that could be sold for 1k+ (people would still buy them, stfu) a few months ago are now worth not even 30% of that amount.

    Ok, totally irrelevent, no-one new that euko was coming, therefore had absolutely no reason to sell. Only after it was officially announced did these items and seller become more public, which makes perfect sense as he's got dollars invested in items and wants out. (The baal was sold for 2.5k 4 days ago, just fyi)


    ...but apparently the seller made an awesome business decision.

    Whats the alternative? Wait longer?


    and lol at the attention thing, since when have hackers / gm shoppers cared about not drawing too much attention? we all know k2 doesnt do shit so why should they be afraid?

    Theres been a baal 10 on C-West for nearly a year, also none have been rev'd yet. Shows just how much people care right? Moving on...


    king of knight was around before, they didnt seem to care much either.

    correct, sorta. +8s-+9s at that time was a big deal i agree but big enough to have k2 involed, obviously not. +8s - +10s? C'mon now dafty.

    idk why i even bother you, i keep repeating myself that...

    I dont know why i reply either, its as if you feel some diar need to have your opinion voiced on every topic thats created on here. You had/still don't have anything valuable to input on this topic... so if you dont mind fucking off, would be greatly appreciated. But wait, your E-peen wont let you walk away from an internet arguement will it!?!?!? Looks like the fun has just begun
    Nice post edit, quite quick there i see too, good work.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •