Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Duped rol +2 ! CAUTION TO ALL GG's __ edit: now with pic of greyed out duped rol+@__

This is a discussion on Duped rol +2 ! CAUTION TO ALL GG's __ edit: now with pic of greyed out duped rol+@__ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; heh, seriously now. This is only proof that you traded/ were about to trade some good dagger for a rol+2. ...
Page: 2

lez

heh, seriously now. This is only proof that you traded/ were about to trade some good dagger for a rol+2. If u wanted to post proof, u should of ss'd the gray rol.
    But its kinda wierd that it went gray after a few days. Anyways, since letters are now disabled so is most probably this kind of duping. Unless its cause of that logging in the same account from 2 pc's bug - if thats even real.
    But it also could be an isolated incident, as in a lucky unrepeatable dupe... cause if some1 really knew how to constantly do this, wouldnt there be more reports about such things? as in ppl's items going gray....

Seekor

dat suks. but, would k2 b able to check ur trade history?

i mean if they can, surely they can get ur original weapon bak or the rol +2, as long as it's a legit trade.

GL tho.[/b]
    lol its k2 there completely useless at everything.

why would this man lie about getting a duped rol +2, what would he gain by doing so?

rofllmao

In xig guy is shouting Selling Raptor+10 LOL

In xig guy is shouting Selling Raptor+10 LOL[/b]
    I hope hes a lier...

rofllmao

I hope hes a lier...[/b]
    nope :/ in arena he used 2 raptor . +11 reb and lost the vs

then he use rap none reb and he beat that sin w/o redballed after that

he went mora shouting ##### SELLING Raptor +10 ######

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i hope this shit gets made right saint is a gg ass nigga <3

dupers go to fuking hell

Little archer Senior Member

damn im a rogue 77 like u and like u i bought a rol+2 like 3 day ago... now i logged in well i still have the rol+2..
    i just hope that it will not become grey in few days ! :S[/b]
    sell it then

Banned

sell it then [/b]
    i bought it from a high lvl player that look also legit...

on topic... still no SS of the grey rol... whats the problem on post it here?
    i dont care if someone is gg or not...
    topic worth a shit without proof, all people talk about dupe and shit but still no proof posted...

DesireablE

wheres the proof of this duped rol 2+? wheres the ss saying it&#39;s duped?

chook

why would he make this topic if it wasnt real?

wat could he possibley gain from posting if it wasnt a dupe?

and why would a bunch of GG ppl say this is tru if it wasnt there putting there reputation on the line by doing so

and yet some ppl r still just so fukin retarded

but yes i have asked him to take an SS of the duped rol for those of u who lack the required grey metter between ur ears to understand it as fast as the rest of us

515saint

why would he make this topic if it wasnt real?

wat could he possibley gain from posting if it wasnt a dupe?

and why would a bunch of GG ppl say this is tru if it wasnt there putting there reputation on the line by doing so

and yet some ppl r still just so fukin retarded

but yes i have asked him to take an SS of the duped rol for those of u who lack the required grey metter between ur ears to understand it as fast as the rest of us[/b]
    +1 and pic is now up. ne one know k2&#39;s adress ??? (cleans shotgun with oily rag)

rofllmao

+1 and pic is now up. ne one know k2&#39;s adress ??? (cleans shotgun with oily rag)[/b]
    i miss saddam :/

he would send a F18 to destory them

But np im going to repot them to Osma ben laden

515saint

Arrow

heh, seriously now. This is only proof that you traded/ were about to trade some good dagger for a rol+2. If u wanted to post proof, u should of ss&#39;d the gray rol.
    But its kinda wierd that it went gray after a few days. Anyways, since letters are now disabled so is most probably this kind of duping. Unless its cause of that logging in the same account from 2 pc&#39;s bug - if thats even real.
    But it also could be an isolated incident, as in a lucky unrepeatable dupe... cause if some1 really knew how to constantly do this, wouldnt there be more reports about such things? as in ppl&#39;s items going gray....[/b]

the "good dagger" was my sherion +8, withc before u all start flaming i have had for at least a year and a half now maybe more, and yes i thought it was fuct how it too 5 days now that i checked the date of the trade from the kcs file 5 days it was fine and i was enjoying my rol+2 and then log in and well we know how this ends now dont we.... i miss my dager

DesireablE

ahaha owned, thx for the warning

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

[/b]
    If only you had equipped it before it turned grey.

But seriously, I notice you said you had the rol+2 on your dcz char and your main char.

I know a lot of people who have lost items by switching them back and forth between characters, either through small rollbacks switching characters after putting stuff in the inn or when the item becomes duped, like your ring.

Just out of curiosity, is there also a grey rol+2 on your dcz char or in your inn?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast