Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Duped rol +2 ! CAUTION TO ALL GG's __ edit: now with pic of greyed out duped rol+@__

This is a discussion on Duped rol +2 ! CAUTION TO ALL GG's __ edit: now with pic of greyed out duped rol+@__ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope u will get it back with someway .....
Page: 3

I hope u will get it back with someway ..

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

the item is not duped it is just bugged cuz my friend had the same problem and gm fixed it and he got his item normal back

Alhena

dat suks. but, would k2 b able to check ur trade history?

i mean if they can, surely they can get ur original weapon bak or the rol +2, as long as it's a legit trade.

GL tho.[/b]

Well i remember 1 of the GM saying we dont give any support for in game trade scams .....the in game trades are at our own risk....

We should buy items only from the players we know ...

runordie

Oh Noes! You need another one for your str set!

CuriositY

Thank You for the warning bro and sad to hear from a GG :S

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Well i remember 1 of the GM saying we dont give any support for in game trade scams .....the in game trades are at our own risk....

We should buy items only from the players we know ...[/b]
    How is this even in game trade scam? Can you please elaborate it for me? How could possibly Saint knew that the guy he traded with was a duper/db hacker/whatever? I personally hold K2+MGame responsible for this... for letting this happen(+4 Uniques, +9 Armors, and many more to come).

Sorry to see this happened to you Saint, I hope that you'll get it fixed somehow. =(

lime

zzz sorry this happen to you saint... fcuking BS but this game been BS a long time now.

my sharer lost a roc this way...
    hope they do something about it

heh, seriously now. This is only proof that you traded/ were about to trade some good dagger for a rol+2. If u wanted to post proof, u should of ss'd the gray rol.
    But its kinda wierd that it went gray after a few days. Anyways, since letters are now disabled so is most probably this kind of duping. Unless its cause of that logging in the same account from 2 pc's bug - if thats even real.
    But it also could be an isolated incident, as in a lucky unrepeatable dupe... cause if some1 really knew how to constantly do this, wouldnt there be more reports about such things? as in ppl's items going gray....[/b]

I love complete stupid cunts like you. This guy is posting it to do people a favor, he's an old time player, decent items, clan and tons of people vouching for him and instead of thanking him you act like he's doing you the disfavor of warning you. Yes it's "weird" you retard, it's a dupe that allows the duper to trade off the item and screw other players out of their items. Now that he's shown enough proof for you what the fuck do you have to say for yourself??? Unbelievable the amount of cocksuckers in the game and on this forum.

b1rdy

Game is turning like MYKO 0.0 going down the drain. And for all those who actually worked for there shit...

pffff h34r: All legits will leave pretty soon. And we'll be left with all random noobs.

R.I.P USKO
    2003-2008

Oh Noes! You need another one for your str set![/b]
    xD

lez

I love complete stupid cunts like you. This guy is posting it to do people a favor, he's an old time player, decent items, clan and tons of people vouching for him and instead of thanking him you act like he's doing you the disfavor of warning you. Yes it's "weird" you retard, it's a dupe that allows the duper to trade off the item and screw other players out of their items. Now that he's shown enough proof for you what the fuck do you have to say for yourself??? Unbelievable the amount of cocksuckers in the game and on this forum.[/b]
    You are such a retard its unbelieveable. If u had the brain capacity to understand my post, you wouldnt react in such a way.
    I said everything i had to say in my previous post. All i can add is if some1 really knew how to dupe like this constantly there would of been a lot more reports of player's items going gray.
    Sry about ur rol, but imo it prolly got bugged somehow.

zabjaka

[/b]
    man wth... u got steam, just give up on ko and play hl, cs or w/e at least there they wont screw u out of items or u wont need any lvlign lol

You are such a retard its unbelieveable. If u had the brain capacity to understand my post, you wouldnt react in such a way.
    I said everything i had to say in my previous post. All i can add is if some1 really knew how to dupe like this constantly there would of been a lot more reports of player's items going gray.
    Sry about ur rol, but imo it prolly got bugged somehow.[/b]

na it didnt get bugged, only if u had the brain capacity to understand what dupe means u wouldnt think about it in this way loser.

WOW!THAT SUCKS 100% GG GUY GET FUCKED AGAIN! :SSSSSSSSSS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast