Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Duped rol +2 ! CAUTION TO ALL GG's __ edit: now with pic of greyed out duped rol+@__

This is a discussion on Duped rol +2 ! CAUTION TO ALL GG's __ edit: now with pic of greyed out duped rol+@__ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the item is not duped it is just bugged cuz my friend had the same problem and gm fixed it ...
Page: 4

the item is not duped it is just bugged cuz my friend had the same problem and gm fixed it and he got his item normal back[/b]
    This post made me feel a lot better about this issue SAINT.

I hope this gets resolved asap man.

lez

na it didnt get bugged, only if u had the brain capacity to understand what dupe means u wouldnt think about it in this way loser.[/b]
    Heh, actually if u knew anything about duping ud know that when it comes it affects almost everyone and not just one person.
    I mean, if you knew how to dupe, would u screw just 1 guy? Why did it go gray 5 days after? OFC, because it has a fking 5 day legitness guarentee lmao. Believe what u want. Dont buy any more items... they might be duped.
    I'll say again, imo either bugged somehow or accidental "1 time thing" dupe.
    And just to make myself clear, i appreciate the topic creators warning and just told him to post the exact SS with the gray rol, but the childish comments made by zabi and rad are stupid and unwanted.

ChowBoy

R.I.P USKO
    2003-2008[/b]
    dam dupers

You are such a retard its unbelieveable. If u had the brain capacity to understand my post, you wouldnt react in such a way.
    I said everything i had to say in my previous post. All i can add is if some1 really knew how to dupe like this constantly there would of been a lot more reports of player's items going gray.
    Sry about ur rol, but imo it prolly got bugged somehow.[/b]

Ya I am the retard, not you. I did understand exactly what you wrote that's why I called you on it. So flippant and "know best" are you that you would down play the seriousness of this kind of thing. What makes you think the dupe is easy and consistent? What does that have to do with anything at all? Did you notice that you can't send items in letters? Did you notice you can't buy trinas and tears? Did you notice all the other bugs that are rearing their ugly heads atm? Do you think they're all easy and simple? This one is now the one you choose to not believe? And why again? Oh ya you didn't get enough reports on it...well there was a rumor it was happening and then it actually happened to someone who took the time to take SS's of the trade. He wasn't even going to post it but I told him that it would be great if he did so that others wouldn't fall for the same thing that he did. BTW in our clan, most of us were warned that this was going on BEFORE this example came up. You talk about capacity to understand? WTF don't you get? My reaction is the frustration A. towards all the shit going on in game, B. to the responses like urs that come up over and over from dinks like you who add it all up to a random occurrence and take the stress and importance that these things need to be fixed. Take some responsibility for garbage you spew.

lime

thats hellscream or whatver it called, look at the 100mil in box, and the fact they have 30 of each PUS scroll and they are level 70.

515saint

Smile

If only you had equipped it before it turned grey.

But seriously, I notice you said you had the rol+2 on your dcz char and your main char.

I know a lot of people who have lost items by switching them back and forth between characters, either through small rollbacks switching characters after putting stuff in the inn or when the item becomes duped, like your ring.

Just out of curiosity, is there also a grey rol+2 on your dcz char or in your inn?[/b]

u sir need to read i had it equiped for 5 days hell i even had it on my fucking other character for adream war ...... thats why its so homo it wasnt grey for the first 5 days i had it ......

i thank all the people who posted to support me and that actually give a crap, i also thank the flamers with out u the bumps would be slower and id liek to thank k2 for bending me over and ass fucking my game beond repair, they have closed my ticket told me to contact a gm... gg.... i have played ko long before the word Olympia was ever mentioned and NOT ONCE HAVE I EEVVVVEERRR had a gm reply to my pm NOT ONCE and i very much dought this time will be any different, ill let u all know how this gose down but unfortinuatly if this isnt fixed up i dont think i can find the will power to continue playing the dissapointment i mean game again.....GG k2 GG

ill be sure to keep u all posted

ps. if u see a gm online kindly ask him to take a look at my inn and unbug my rol+2(if it is indeed a bug not dupe) or reverse the trade even tho by now im sure my sherion+8 is trina bugged to +9 or been dupplicated X1000. so fucken over the bullshit, this game was alwasy lil bull shit but still fun. BUT NOW not even playable, still waiting on linus to reply to my pm on the offical forums if you all want send the son of a bitch pm's telling him to fix my shit !

once and for all

Saint out.

paperownz

nope :/ in arena he used 2 raptor . +11 reb and lost the vs

then he use rap none reb and he beat that sin w/o redballed after that

he went mora shouting ##### SELLING Raptor +10 ######[/b]
    It happen to my ss+7, i send them ticket and they will restore it but they didnt restore my ss+7, they deleted. LOL

Uzu

Okay guys,

theres a working dupe method.

The Ring is NOT BUGGED, it is LETTER duped. But theres also another dupe method k2 doesnt know of yet... if anyone can give me an email adress of linus or a gm, please pm me..

paperownz

Okay guys,

The Ring is NOT BUGGED, it is LETTER duped. But theres also another dupe method k2 doesnt know of yet... if anyone can give me an email adress of linus or a gm, please pm me..[/b]
    search linus on official ko forum and send him via email or pm him.

rofllmao

Okay guys,

The Ring is NOT BUGGED, it is LETTER duped. But theres also another dupe method k2 doesnt know of yet... if anyone can give me an email adress of linus or a gm, please pm me..[/b]
    so u know it ?

lime

so u know it ?[/b]
    he probably does, but its not to be discussed here and better just to let the turks do it, no point us gaining unfair advantage over them h34r: :lol:

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

R.I.P USKO
    2003-2005[/b]
    Fixed it for you

if thats dead why arent you leaving... im tired of complaints saying "bouh this game is shit i am leaving" and they are still here.

and as far as i know USKO is still leaving

Uzu

he probably does, but its not to be discussed here and better just to let the turks do it, no point us gaining unfair advantage over them h34r: :lol:[/b]
    actually i could share it but
    1 i myself do not abuse it because it would be unfair and i am not able to do it if i want to
    2 i dont want the others to know about it
    3 i would get banned for it

and to be honest Linus knows about that problem for ages

Well, let me interrupt you real quick -- is it perhaps the claim about two people logging into the same account, one of them doing so just after a trade? Because if so I technically no about it, but haven't been able to reproduce. If not, then by all means, have at it ;-)[/b]
    soo.. just a matter of time until it gets fixed... but the matter of time is a big matter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast