Duped Trina's/Scrolls

This is a discussion on Duped Trina's/Scrolls within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I keep hearing if u use a duped Trina or a duped Scroll, it makes ur LEGIT item DUPED, i ...
Page: 1

Taylan

Default Duped Trina's/Scrolls

I keep hearing if u use a duped Trina or a duped Scroll, it makes ur LEGIT item DUPED, i don't believe this but i think it's just a myth so ppl buy Trina's from PUS & Scrolls from Charon...So K2 makes money <_<

Aekka

Hmm...

<Devile Mode>

I lock this topic for OBVIOUS reasons.

</Devile Mode>

Nevermind

tolgahan

i dont think so

Infinitemadness

Dont think so, it's just like the rumor, "Take your duped item and upgrade it into a legit item". The only thing that I knew of where that worked is turning in gold bars and rebuying gold bars. Thank goodness thats over. Well cant buy them anyhow.

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Dont think so, it's just like the rumor, "Take your duped item and upgrade it into a legit item". The only thing that I knew of where that worked is turning in gold bars and rebuying gold bars. Thank goodness thats over. Well cant buy them anyhow.
    What about duped abyssgems and blue treasure chests? The stuff that comes outta there is legit right? :mellow:

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    What about duped abyssgems and blue treasure chests? The stuff that comes outta there is legit right? :mellow:[/b]
    legit no , not duped yes

Infinitemadness

Thats like saying, you sold some drugs to get money, you bought a lottery ticket with the money you earned and won more money. You won money off of illegal money. Does that make it right?

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Thats like saying, you sold some drugs to get money, you bought a lottery ticket with the money you earned and won more money. You won money off of illegal money. Does that make it right?
    I meant legit as in wont get wiped. . .

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Infinitemadness
    I meant legit as in wont get wiped. . .[/b]
    Correct, wont get wiped as far as I know.

Taylan

Pfff & me wasting money buying scrolls from charon ffs :angry:

and if u use a duped scrols ... ur char become a dupe? :blink:

The_Dude

Default Re: Duped Trina's/Scrolls

Originally posted by Taylan
    I keep hearing if u use a duped Trina or a duped Scroll, it makes ur LEGIT item DUPED, i don't believe this but i think it's just a myth so ppl buy Trina's from PUS & Scrolls from Charon...So K2 makes money <_<

On the official forums the KOL Admin or whatever made a post saying that if you use duped scrolls it will make your item duped, but to be honest I think it's complete BS. More or less trying to strike fear into people so that dupers can't sell any of their dupes.

At any rate, it seems like bs to me because they say that each item has its own unique id. The only way a duped scroll could make an item a dupe is if the item took on the id of the scroll used to upgrade it. So if that's the case, if what KOL Admin said is really true, then you can use duped scrolls to go up to +6 and then use a legit scroll to +7 and your item will be legit again. Or if you bought a bunch of duped items, just throw them onto the anvil with legit scrolls and they'll be legit again. :wacko:

That's the only way I can think of that a duped scroll would make an item duped, which if true is stupid, so again, it seem's like BS to me.