Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Dupers - A Fine Line

This is a discussion on Dupers - A Fine Line within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [quote] ... but ey...everybody cheats..in games, RL.....everybody does. TO say u dont cheat is a bunch of BS. ... Now ...
Page: 8

[quote]
    but ey...everybody cheats..in games, RL.....everybody does. TO say u dont cheat is a bunch of BS. ...
    Now wait, what? How do you figure this? There ARE people who play the game straight and square you know. (Like me)

ummm i said games as in plural.....not just this game ^^^^^^ they may not cheat in this game but mayb they cheat in other games.

Yun_Yuuzhan

[quote]
    but ey...everybody cheats..in games, RL.....everybody does. TO say u dont cheat is a bunch of BS. ...
    Now wait, what? How do you figure this? There ARE people who play the game straight and square you know. (Like me)

ummm i said games as in plural.....not just this game ^^^^^^ they may not cheat in this game but mayb they cheat in other games.
    I don't cheat in any game, where's the fun in that?

[quote]

LIARRRRRR...i know alot of people that played GTA at least cheated when they finished the game!!!!

TunaFishyMe

i bet he cheated in pokemon. Everyone cheated in pokemon missingno ftw!!

Banned Senior Member

pfft.... I lvled ALL my pokemon to 100 myself tyvm.....

and my lvl 255 pokemon which are glitched from missingo :wub:

Originally posted by phantomlink
    pfft.... I lvled ALL my pokemon to 100 myself tyvm.....

and my lvl 255 pokemon which are glitched from missingo *:wub:
    hahahaha

i remember i had mew and a mewto...i remember u had to get to a certain city and get in the water and keep going up the side, back and forth for awhile till a glitch pops up.. LOL then it would dupe this stuff (forgots what its called, its an item where u like lvl the monster instantly)

muhahha i had like infinite

someslut

isnt it gettin kinda hard to dupe? since its all on one server now.. roll back duping is alot harder or something?

Yun_Yuuzhan

[quote]

LIARRRRRR...i know alot of people that played GTA at least cheated when they finished the game!!!!
    K, let me rephrase: I don't cheat in any multiplayer game.

[quote]

K, let me rephrase: I don't cheat in any multiplayer game.

hmmm ever played chamipions of norrath...i know that u at least used the cheat where ur automatically lvl 20.

Hum123

Originally posted by Haxium
    Do u really think that someone who would have the knowledge to dupe, would only try to get his stuff back and no "extra" at all ?
    Imo they would just start to equip their friends, then clannie, then start selling legit dupe over the forum and make a lot of money (who said kom?).
    this is what he's talking about. the fine line is being able to only equip yourself back how you "deserve" to be. not everyone is a scumbag and would try and use the information to "better" their clan/friends.

OsirisG

I would never do it , i'd rather quit probablly. No matter how good gear i could dupe myself it wouldn't be the same , i mean it's like if i would buy a ferrari and it got stolen a few months later wtf would you do (considering say u don't have insurance) , you sure as fuck don't go on the street and steal another Ferrari just to get back ur car.

De_Piere

Originally posted by OsirisG
    I would never do it , i'd rather quit probablly. No matter how good gear i could dupe myself it wouldn't be the same , i mean it's like if i would buy a ferrari and it got stolen a few months later wtf would you do (considering say u don't have insurance) *, you sure as fuck don't go on the street and steal another Ferrari just to get back ur car.
    zzzzzzzz dam i wonder if you have read 1st page in his ideal way of uping you supposed not to harm any1 just get oyurself backs, so it wouldn't be unfair cuz you wouldn't be pimped out and no1 would be harm in your sample you are stealing the ferrari from some1= harming some1

OsirisG

It's the same concept , and when u do something illegal u allways harm somebody , even if it's just urself , i verry much read his first page , it's just that i couldn't come up with a better example , but let's say thiefs have the same concept , they steal from ppl
    because they think the world was unfair to them , and think that stealing won't hurt that much the person they take it from since he has so much .

Maybe i am to tired and not making any sense

De_Piere

but you not stealing i men is nt unfair cuz you will have same thing you had before, not better and no lose cuz of you cuz all the shit duped gets deleted and you only keep a copy

TunaFishyMe

pokemon is a multiplayer game. you can hook it up to someone else's gameboy and have a pokebattle. Its intense shit.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast