Duping Back

This is a discussion on Duping Back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm expressing a growing concern for the amount of unique items poping up on manes that are +1 +2s for ...
Page: 1

Centurian

I'm expressing a growing concern for the amount of unique items poping up on manes that are +1 +2s for very low prices. A guy had 2 +1 flame rings for 900m each the other day and I havent seen any flames rings for months except one yesterday that was going for 870m. I questioned this dude who claimed to be lvl 77 and without a clan i might add where he got 6 flames and he claims from 1 run in the bifrost collecting enough fragments. I've been to bifrost a few times and in the 90 mins or so I've been there I've seen 2 or 3 fragments drop at the most, so to get enough fragments to get 6 flame rings in one roll is very unlikely.

Is this guy full of shit that I suspect or what?

eduarvera23

i just hope dupe&#39;s not back :S don&#39;t wanna buy an item and get it wiped cuz it was duped <_<

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

or............ he saved enough money to buy the items cus they ARE cheap these days.

:unsure:

Id say yes for SURE

Beast&amp;Harlot

Ok dupe isnt back, i know a turk that works i a cafe and i ask him every day if it sback and he says no some of the people in the cafe spend hours every day just to try to find one and havent been able to for almost 5 months now.so dupeis basicly eliminated thast why the markets are so fucked up the dupe balanced it out.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Well duping is always and will be around. People just don&#39;t expose them as much as they did before... However it looks like someone or some people can&#39;t keep their mouth shut and tell their friends how to dupe and it goes on(you know how it works, friends of friends of friends...). I honestly wouldn&#39;t be suprize if we get another Bi-Frost Unique Wipe.

OR

It could be that people REALLY need pot money cuz they can&#39;t exp without them. But I highly doubt that... We&#39;ll see what happens during and after the Cristmas Event...

Let the economy crash!! ( The Great Depression is upon us)

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

prices are low enough to get almost every item in game in merchant, duping isnt back, if dupe were back, prices will rise or rare items would be in merchant atm

like 2-3 person merchanting 7-8 in&#39;s ib&#39;s <-- thats when ppl dupe

Centurian

Appreciate the feed back guys, I guess when I think about it I have at times recently sold a gryphon helmet for 30m in order to get pots to go to war, so I figure if you dont have the luxury to be able to buy pus stuff to buy pots with i guess in these desperate times you sell stuff for considerably less than what it was worth before. It&#39;s just that dual fr +1s are exceptional rare and expensive. How often is the dupe wipes does anyone know? maybe ill tell him to wait x amount of weeks and offer him 10 gb each if hes still got them.

Justin

duping is always a concern, when K2 finally decides to get its head out of you know what maybe they will actually put some real effort into stopping it, instead of their rediculous nonsense of deleting the item (After the person buys the item) alot of good that does. First of all the duper gets his gold and the person who buys it is stuck with nothing. Kinda shitty eh?