Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Duping & Market Rises?

This is a discussion on Duping & Market Rises? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol theres no duping :P just silly turks trying to raise prices , example on ares 2 days ago : ...
Page: 2

Speed

lol theres no duping :P just silly turks trying to raise prices , example on ares

2 days ago : WE=800-900m , ROL=999m

today : WE=350m , ROL= 700m ... even saw WE+1 for 900m , so prices will go back down :P

lime

prices dropping already in Oly, people know it was fake inflation

ANJO

someone told me, theres a dupe of gold bars, but u can only do when u enter the forgoten temple, thats because they dont buy all stuffs, they just can get 100/200m a day.

Ametista

in edana i heard that there is a tyon meet quest for 5 m bugged .... , i heard also that someone found a new duped method .

i wish that there wont be again times like before that i was fear to buy any items cause probably duped , 6 months ago i already bought in game a roc+1 duped -.-!

el_loko

turk inflation, one week ago shard +1 ( normal) 12m
    this week 20m
    now back to 12

i sell 5 shard in 20m i made 100m for inflation

lutekkkk

we got got same quite high prices (trina 45-50m, rol 9gb...) for a month on girakon ... nothing new

This just show's you have never been a CSW owner.

If you did you'd know what's going on...

And NO there isn't any duping involved, just simple tactic's of the owner of CSW.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

prices are going down for over year already. I honestly doubt they would raise that fast overnight..

DiplomaticTank

hes lieing you num skull

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12