Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Duppers everywhere

This is a discussion on Duppers everywhere within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just warning you though, instant ban, thats why im a good gun and say no to dupes! Say NO to ...
Page: 2

MackDagger

Just warning you though, instant ban, thats why im a good gun and say no to dupes!
    Say NO to dupes!!!!!

MackDagger

Not telling you!!! No more rich duper fags <_<

Default Re: Duppers everywhere

Originally posted by Phendark
    It is getting worst everyday. We are hopping that K2 will find a solution for this. Otherwise we don't want to sell or buy items from anybody and that is a pain in the ass. People are offering scrolls to each other for trading. Fx. 9999 Bus for your giga or 9999bus and 9999 elemental scroll for your item. This is bullshit and somebody has to stop this fuken bug. This is also not fair. It is a war like rocks *to weapons. Damn!!! just so mad *:angry:
    for fuks sake..im hopping around for k2 to find a solution to all the problems they can never seem to fix..MAINLY HACKING LK:JSLHSGSHGSS

Aluzion

DuWolf got character select stopped in order to help prevent duping cuz it was dupe method. Dunno any other way of duping that i know of :S

water_fish

Originally posted by Erious
    Yeah, but from what I know you can only dupe scrolls now, if you dupe anything else you wouldn't be able to trade it... So it's already better then before rofd...
    The other day I bought a ms +1 in merchant for 150 mil, avg. was 200 for a +1. I upgraded to +6 and put elemental on it ( all scrolls from charon.) Sold it for 50 mil underprice for a quick profit, all took less than 10 minutes litterally. About a week later i get " omg you sold me the duped mirage sword." I told him what happened, he seemed like an honest guy. So im not sure if this is true or not, about dupe items being traded or not. This is on ares.

DuWolf got character select stopped in order to help prevent duping cuz it was dupe method. Dunno any other way of duping that i know of :S
    it olso help ppl to get bosses on bowl afther end of war.No more relog on d1 cz from d2 cz.Anyway it seems thay can dupe now only scrolls some tails fangs holywater etc.Only that items that u can put 9999 in one slot.But all of that items u use soon afther buying and there so far is no way to track that dupe items and no dupe wipes will destroy it.so dun worry about buying from merh

Phendark

Most of you are saying they can only dupe scrolls how can u be sure about that. If something can be duped that means everything can be duped also! Am I wrong? I just don't want to donate my labor to a fuken duper. So prefer to wait. And prefering to search for bosses!

Scorpion

with expansion a new id monitoring system was released and with it it's impossible to have to items with a same id (dupes)
    only stackable items can be duped (scrolls,quest items,cakes,arrows)
    they still don't have some way of generating items AFAIK but they are working on it for sure..

MackDagger

Actually there is a way to dupe items besides stackables, even without the select character option, you dont need to dc yourself, its able to do right in game

jimfujitsu

So why can't you act in a good samaritean way and pm an admin here with the method that you are so sure about and know so well , instead of posting i know this and i know that.

Originally posted by Phendark
    Most of you are saying they can only dupe scrolls how can u be sure about that. If something can be duped that means everything can be duped also! Am I wrong? I just don't want to donate my labor to a fuken duper. So prefer to wait. And prefering to search for bosses!
    ppl say there's a program that let ppl buy scrolls from Charon for 1 coins..maybe just a rumour but if u check places around charon...

Gondon

Originally posted by Festo
    If we knew how to do it K2 would be told immediately but as noone will tell the legit people k2 have to try and find the way
    if k2 had all their bugs fixed, and resolved all their issures, do u tihnk they would help those poor ppl who got hacked??

If k2 was a bank, which loaned money, there would be another Great deppresion.

MackDagger

lol, why dont i, because i dont care about this game, and if i dont share the method, then there will still always be the dupers to piss you off! i may sound like a dick, but this game is poinless, your really not out anything if you buy a duped item, sure time, and if you did some hardcore baba shopping before they disabled it that too, but the thing is, the time could be better spent, im not dissing on anyone for playing this game, its just i get tired of hearing about dupers and stuff, if you dont trust them, then dont buy off market, this game is fucked up we all know it, until they find a way of stopping it, then i guess your all shit out of luck, another thing, Idk people bitch about scammers, basically be smart, check the item your buying, and if your so worried about charge back, then dont buy shit with real cash, earn it yourself or dont bitch :angry:

jimfujitsu

So you are actually doing a charity piece of work by not telling an admin things you claim to know , in hope that all the players will quit this game and regain their lost lifes.
    Thank you Jesus.

MackDagger

You honestly want to know, go to college for 4 years in nothin but computer programming, or just be a child prodigy and pick up a manual in programming, build your own program for making dupes, then you will know, its not hard to bypass K2 security :angry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast