Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Duppers everywhere

This is a discussion on Duppers everywhere within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's b/c K2 has shitty servers. I was in Dark CZ pking and wne to my bank and my bronze ...
Page: 3

ChaosThreat

It's b/c K2 has shitty servers. I was in Dark CZ pking and wne to my bank and my bronze coin duped itself from the lag. They need to fix there damn servers...it is BS b/c I can't delete it and it just takes up space...K2 is seriously cheap i everything they do!!

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by MackDagger
    You honestly want to know, go to college for 4 years in nothin but computer programming, or just be a child prodigy and pick up a manual in programming, build your own program for making dupes, then you will know, its not hard to bypass K2 security :angry:
    I actually did that , except for the part of making a program to dupe items.

MackDagger

No shit, well think about your programming background, then look at the game, its basic!

DisillusionedIdealogue

mackdagger it seems you're quite interested in someone telling you how to dupe, its kinda pathetic that you're keeping up this "i know how to do it but i wont" act, if someone knows how to do it they wont tell an idiot like you cus they want to be the only one or at least one of the few who can do it. And if you cared so little about the game you would not have bothered coming to this website and you would not have made 50% of the posts in this particular thread. -_-

Originally posted by MackDagger
    Ok heres a question how do they do it?? cuz if we knew that, wouldnt we be able to stop it?
    pretty quote :wub: (since you were stupid enough to forget to edit that post, wouldnt want to miss pointing that out ^_^ )

MackDagger

Idk how to dupe scrolls and that was what this post was about! i cant dupe them x9999 only make things x2

jimfujitsu

well if you would actually finish a similar college , by the end of it you would have learned that there are better and more practical things to do with your gained knowledge then creating programs to speculate some game error.I'm not saying that you didnt , although all that "think about your programming background, then look at the game, its basic!" stuff makes me think you didnt , or that you never will , but your sugestion is an illegal action so it is a question of ethics.

DisillusionedIdealogue

he has no idea how to do it lol, thats why hes here hoping someone who does will come here and blurt it out.

btw mack, if you know how to duplicate items of quantity, then you could duplicate them enought times to get 9999, so once again, you would have no need to ask...

MackDagger

I agree Jim, and that is 1 reason i havent taken the time, ive been working on making programs to teach different languages, KO is a hobby, and when i heard about duping i had to explore. I'm just sayin i know how to, there really isnt a way to fix the problem, considering there is a backdoor to everything.

we need a nice turk to find turkish websites with hacking/duping methods and translate it to english

MackDagger

Including any database and any computing unit, With enough knowlege and experience, Someone could take over K2's entire database and reject them from interfeering, but obviously no one has taken that risk.

MackDagger

Turks are crazy!

DisillusionedIdealogue

zomg you remind me of this person I met: a self-proclaimed genius who talks at high speeds yet says nothing of interest, is socially-retarded and borderline mentally retarded.

You live in Florida, go to high school, and are always carrying around a Java book by any chance? h43r:

attentionwhore ... -_-

MackDagger

Ok, im done tryin to explain myself to people who dont actually have any influence in my real life, its over im done, A friend and i just got into an argument over this game, so im done, im burning all my gear and trashing all my money, im tired of people posting shit on here, and talkin shit, when they honestly dont know anything about this game.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast