Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bf monument gold farmers

This is a discussion on bf monument gold farmers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it seems they just use to wait for someone else to take down the monument and then load up in ...
Page: 1

voices

it seems they just use to wait for someone else to take down the monument and then load up in there, now it seems they get their invisible mages to pound the crap out of the monument...well atlead on oly, is this happening on others servers too?

What :| ?

lil_mageskillz

is it only me? but i have no idea wat u said

oldboy

its only u i guess
    hes talking about the dam chinks that wall hack into the pillars near the monument and use 10x mages/preist DOT dmg and take down the monument themselves as apposed to waiting for legit clans to do it and just go in....
    what he's asking is if they just started doing this and the answer is no...everytime i log my non prem dcz after turk hours and i c ###Great Warrior Karus Gate has been completed#### and i load cz and only ppl there are asdasd1 asffasf2 asdfsae3 asfsarasd4 asdfasre5
    come k2 make a phone call to M-Game and tell them to stop funding heavenfire <_<

yep the bif gold bar farmer&#39;s

are on c west also

we roll em for nps lawl

is fun killing em

oldboy

the sad(and yet disturbingly funny) thing is they dont give a shit what there doing to this game -_-
    yea every servers got um cause they offer gbs on all servers and so there fore they gotta farm on all to keep stock

voices

its only u i guess
    hes talking about the dam chinks that wall hack into the pillars near the monument and use 10x mages/preist DOT dmg and take down the monument themselves as apposed to waiting for legit clans to do it and just go in....
    what he&#39;s asking is if they just started doing this and the answer is no...everytime i log my non prem dcz after turk hours and i c ###Great Warrior Karus Gate has been completed#### and i load cz and only ppl there are asdasd1 asffasf2 asdfsae3 asfsarasd4 asdfasre5
    come k2 make a phone call to M-Game and tell them to stop funding heavenfire <_<[/b]

thx for the translation.. i just found it odd cos i couldnt see them anywhere

hmm thats actualy kinda nice of them we dont have to waste dura and pots

The king. Senior Member

it sux hard, lilmage they kill ultima and so.

they sure are fun to kill though..

voices

they sure are fun to kill though..[/b]
    fullfilling

stefann

tons of kosper in bf and mage come 2nowa&#39;s and they gone = free np

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

its a shame when a &#39;respected&#39; clan like AFK, a member like NoTry is in the koxpers party trying to defend them.

venom

Couldnt find any of those faqs on logos yet accept those goldfarmers repeeating quests in folk

thekingofswing

its a shame when a &#39;respected&#39; clan like AFK, a member like NoTry is in the koxpers party trying to defend them.[/b]
    glad i wasnt the only one that noticed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast