Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello All.

This is a discussion on Hello All. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sup guys. I basically quit KO for college, but now that it's summer break and my hometown has more cows ...
Page: 1

Sup guys. I basically quit KO for college, but now that it's summer break and my hometown has more cows than people, I have plenty of free time. I think I'll come back on a DCZ Rogue in Ares. So what's new guys? Any new expansions, any new bugs, or anything important happen in the last 6 months?

rasta

- plat prem
    - ip range
    - many many many +9 items everywhere
    - chinese(fcking riceheads) goldfarmers

- chinese(fcking riceheads) goldfarmers[/b]
    dont be racist

FAK CHINESE KOXPERS!

Sup guys. I basically quit KO for college, but now that it's summer break and my hometown has more cows than people, I have plenty of free time. I think I'll come back on a DCZ Rogue in Ares. So what's new guys? Any new expansions, any new bugs, or anything important happen in the last 6 months?[/b]
    I seriously dont think you want to go to DCZ at this time, search for speedhacker and you'll see why.
    so what basicly happen is:
    chinese farmers have taken over the control (well not really taken controll, but they're here and they're farming the shit out of mora).
    speedhackers are everywhere.
    K2 has made that one account may be allowed in only one country (not possible to share, who cares)
    anyone else may add if I forgot something, since I dont play KO anymore... just read the forums xD
    and oh yeah, there's a turk free server now (still worse then the old ones, in terms of cheating and rude-people imo)

Hey, I'm half Chinese! ^^

Uhhhg. Everything seemed to be going fine last I checked in January. WTF happened?

Are there any good private servers out there since K2 has been failing for as long as I can remember.

...Wait... Turk free server? I don't mind rude people as long as they aren't Turks. This intrigues me.

This same James from pathos? or i mistake

Nah. Different James. I'm an Ares player born and bred. _Delve_ was my human priest back in the day. ShadowCurse was my orc dcz priest.

sexy Owa

you might enjoy carnac west, the turk free server. its not as populated as the older servers like diez and ares but its much more populated then olympia beramus and the other dying servers dcz on c west is decent also

p.s welcome back

Don't start again it will ruin ur life.

Banned

Dont go back...lol...just wasting time

The king. Senior Member

come back, and buy all my items in ares PLS! S>CS+7 WP3 64gbs for usd !!! GEL PLS BUY SAVE ME!!!!!

more cows than people ahahaha
    p.s dont come back it not worth it, especially ares +9's and +3's everywhere

YouGotOwned

Sup guys. I basically quit KO for college, but now that it's summer break and my hometown has more cows than people, I have plenty of free time. I think I'll come back on a DCZ Rogue in Ares. So what's new guys? Any new expansions, any new bugs, or anything important happen in the last 6 months?[/b]
    if you wanna do DCZ, it'll take you like 1 week to get 59 with platinum premium wich is 400%XP till 50 and 100% after 51. problem is that it cost 35$ but it's ok if you only get it one time.

speedhackers are not "everywhere" as some people say, you can do pretty decent PK anyway, if you have a better stuff than the hackers, they'll just run away so that's not really THAT bad.

and for chinese farmers, if you don't kill werewolves,gavolts or glyptodonts, you won't ever see them. I prefer a chinese farmer that play 12 hours/day to get crystals (wich are 15m now just to let you know) than BUS duping back in the day which completly fucked up the economy. atleast farming gems does nothing to the economy.

there's no turks on carnac-west(countries allowed: USA,canada, some of europe) but there's almost the same amount of KOXPers, plus, you're lucky if you see more than 30 people in CZ at the same time. not even talking about DCZ....the advantage is that you don't need premium to connect cause it's empty all day long. not enough english players to fill a server without turks.

i just wanted to play on vacations too but saw new items and more stuff, learn again, no way not much time.

We should just bring KO or KE back. Then we wont have to relearn anything. ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast